[F4F] Motivate - Saweetie x Nipsey Hussle x YG x SOB X RBE (West Coast) Type Beat

if i could crip walk this would be the song to do it to, im currently only on my laptop so once ive got my headphones ill drop some proper feed but love the sounds you have used and hats sound mixed really well from what i can hear, Hail caesar fr fr

Thanks a lot for the feedback much appreciated and stay crip walking lol.
if i could crip walk this would be the song to do it to, im currently only on my laptop so once ive got my headphones ill drop some proper feed but love the sounds you have used and hats sound mixed really well from what i can hear, Hail caesar fr fr

Love the vibes I get from it. Cant really think of something that needs fixing in terms of mixing. Good job man, keep it up.

dope beat overall man, like the vibe and it has real nice bounce. chris brown would sound good over this, keep it up c!

The mix sounds good, has a nice bounce, lots of room for an artist. I could hear Big Sean or someone similar on this. Only criticism I can give would be to turn up the snare/hat and maybe add some more instrumentation. It just feels a little bit sparse I guess? Overall this is really good though.

Thanks a lot man.
Love the vibes I get from it. Cant really think of something that needs fixing in terms of mixing. Good job man, keep it up.

Thanks bro.
dope beat overall man, like the vibe and it has real nice bounce. chris brown would sound good over this, keep it up c!

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I see what you mean about adding some more instrumentation I was thinking of it but I just didn't know what to add so I left it also it leaves more room for artist to breathe.
The mix sounds good, has a nice bounce, lots of room for an artist. I could hear Big Sean or someone similar on this. Only criticism I can give would be to turn up the snare/hat and maybe add some more instrumentation. It just feels a little bit sparse I guess? Overall this is really good though.

Love the bass on this. Very west coast style. Love the snares you used, it really compliments the track well in particular and fades out cool.

Like the delay you put on the synths in particular, that really gets the bounce going and gives space to the drums to do the work, makes the mix clean. It's pretty cool overall.

Can imagine pretty much every big West Coast gang rapper on this kinda joint.

Feeling this one man. Sounds very much like DJ Mustard kinda beats. I like your tag line sound!!

I feel that it could do with a pumping 808 base, that for me would put the cherry on top. Keep it up!!!!

I feel it bro, bouncy as f...clear mix too.It sounds like you're developing your own sound, thing I've heard in many of your beats, them crazy synths.Keep grindin' man, always doin' a great job!

Thanks i appreciate the feedback bless.
Love the bass on this. Very west coast style. Love the snares you used, it really compliments the track well in particular and fades out cool.

Like the delay you put on the synths in particular, that really gets the bounce going and gives space to the drums to do the work, makes the mix clean. It's pretty cool overall.

Can imagine pretty much every big West Coast gang rapper on this kinda joint.

Thanks for the feedback and maybe your right I was thinking something is kinda missing its not a biggie but it might add some extra flavour I usually have a 808 under my synth bass when I make these type of beats but I left t out of this one.
Feeling this one man. Sounds very much like DJ Mustard kinda beats. I like your tag line sound!!

I feel that it could do with a pumping 808 base, that for me would put the cherry on top. Keep it up!!!!

Thanks a lot man and yeah I'm trying to create my own sound in my production and mixes I'm glad you noticed.
I feel it bro, bouncy as f...clear mix too.It sounds like you're developing your own sound, thing I've heard in many of your beats, them crazy synths.Keep grindin' man, always doin' a great job!

Nice chill and kinda anxious vibe. Chords sound "samurai-ish" sometimes. Can't find what to complain about. But I can say that to my taste last high synth sequence is too scrithy and dry and I would add another synth sequence to add some warmth and body. Overall track is good as it is. But I'd still add a little extra, some random ambient sounds, to give it more sci-fi feeling. Because to me it goes like soundtrack for futuristic action movie, maybe some sci-fi anime. But it is just my perception.

Thanks a lot for the in depth feedback and yeah I think the beat needs something else added to it as well and I like how you got a futuristic anime feel from it something different.
Nice chill and kinda anxious vibe. Chords sound "samurai-ish" sometimes. Can't find what to complain about. But I can say that to my taste last high synth sequence is too scrithy and dry and I would add another synth sequence to add some warmth and body. Overall track is good as it is. But I'd still add a little extra, some random ambient sounds, to give it more sci-fi feeling. Because to me it goes like soundtrack for futuristic action movie, maybe some sci-fi anime. But it is just my perception.

I like the feel of this beat, i feel like the West coast vibe is there but not too overdone.. I think there is room for a lead in there i was humming some nice melodies that would sound great. When the arp comes in is really cool but maybe could be replaced by a lead. I know you were tempted to put one of those crunchy ascending velocity DJMustard snare rolls lol. Nice one man.

*F4F* Trap Hitter Pouya Ghostemane Type. 100%

Thanks for the feedback and yeah lol I was thinking of the snare roll but as you said I didn't want to over do it and I think thats what the beat is missing a lead sound I think I might go back and add one in thanks bro I also left you some feedback.
I like the feel of this beat, i feel like the West coast vibe is there but not too overdone.. I think there is room for a lead in there i was humming some nice melodies that would sound great. When the arp comes in is really cool but maybe could be replaced by a lead. I know you were tempted to put one of those crunchy ascending velocity DJMustard snare rolls lol. Nice one man.

*F4F* Trap Hitter Pouya Ghostemane Type. 100%

Thanks for the feedback and yeah ill take ya advice I'm gonna me re-mixing and adding changes to a few of my beats anyway.
Good solid beat. You if you want to keep the audience engaged you need to FLIP IT, after the second drop i was just waiting for the bass pattern to change but it went back to the same shit with a new synth? man shit gets boring.
fix the bass and this beat would be 10/10

link to my thread here
[F4F] tha devil popped the switch - TRuNK ThUMPER

Back