F4F: MIKE WiLL MADE IT/Rae Sremmurd type beat

BayLifeProd

Hey FP fam,

New beat I just made last night and mixed earlier today. Would love some feedback on the composition, mixing, and overall execution. Feedback is always returned. Thanks homies.

Hope i'm not coming off as salty, cuz it's not my intention, but I find it funny that you're telling me my melodies are too plain and in the first track you posted you basically just got two separate 8 bar loops repeating over the whole track lol. Anyways, I appreciate your feedback.. it makes me wanna be better. Thanks bro!

review

Hey FP fam,

New beat I just made last night and mixed earlier today. Would love some feedback on the composition, mixing, and overall execution. Feedback is always returned. Thanks homies.

I like the beat man pretty well made the mix is proper and nah dnt think its too plain a beat doesn't always have to have too much.

Yoh this is good. I was expecting a bigger hit once the kicks came in but still really well mixed. You could use some harmonies to make the melody a bit fully maybe. Really cool. For me it seems like its missing something but maybe thats my "more more more" syndrom. Always wanting to overload my beats with more instruments. With vocals and good production this could be a hit. D
awesome
All love 13

check me out
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/mine-another-rap-moa-wise-f4f-507574/

Back