[F4F] MF Doom & Nas Type Beat | 'Reaching'

Bro, just don't comment on any of my beats no more. I'm not mad you don't like it, but you give actual zero constructive criticism, so why would I want to return feedback when you've left lazy feedback of your own on everyone's beats? For example, it's not catchy enough? I don't care, I'm not trying to make my beats 'catchy'. I just wanna hear someone rap their ass off over it.

What I am say is nobodies gonna rap there ass off on it because it’s uninspiring. It’s not catchy. I am on an iPhone dude. It’s hard to type. But if you must know, the beat is bap, bad ass product. What can I say but show u I listened to it...for the first and last time. Throw the whole beat in the trash nigga.

Watch what people say

Damn my guy, you really sensitive as fuck. It's funny that you're the only one that said that, out of everyone online that's heard it.

Which again, proves why I discredit your opinion on my beats.

Interestingly enough, I typed all this from my phone.

idgi. My first critique u had nothing to say because it was all positive. Now you butthurt. Everybody ain’t gonna feel yo shit. It’s a nas lol mf doom beat. What do u expect?

I dig the grittness on this beat you. I could hear a J Cole or Big Krit on this one just spittin lol. My only critique would be to maybe eq the low end of the sample especially when they come in at the 1:03 range. Its not bad uts just hard to distinguish between the sample ya know, Otherwise good work bro! Heres my beat for feed: Be Encouraged (F4F)

I dig this - feel like there is a Mos Def type of vibe to it. The sample playing back and forth with the string stabs or synths is cool is a good rhythm.
The riser at :53 into the sample (chorus?) is nice but maybe a little understated for my tastes. I think you could offset that part a bit more by finding a bit more volume and high end on the string stabs. All in all, fun track

Back