[F4F] Metro Boomin x Offset x 21 Savage x Future Type Beat - PLUTO

Thanks for the feedback and yeah reverb is added to the main melody but just a subtle amount I didn't wan to over do it and I checked out your track its super dope and chill I love the 808 & drum pattern great work bro.
try add reverb to the main melody also id change the snare to something with more snap and a more punchy kick
YouTube

Thanks for the feedback just listened to your "Highway to Heaven" track you have a dope flow and decent lyrics the beat is good to I like the flute sample used and the movie samples. But there was a part in the beat when the 808 changed and it didn't sound that good because the rest of the beat never switched up, also you should adjusted your flow to the switch up of the beat if you get what I mean.
shit boomin ! check out my new hit song "Highway To Heaven"

I think too much is going on in this beat, particularly the seemingly random phone calls and piano runs that you incorporate into the beat - I don't think they compliment the main melody well. The main melody is pretty cool though, and i like the drum pattern a lot; they are bouncy and full of character.

Feedback on this please Can't Connect with Anyone [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback the added phone ring & money machine FX were added to fit the type of beat and the artist style that would use a beat like that, I spaced them out so they not as frequent only time when there was a lot going on was near the end but I did that so it hypes the listener and who evers rapping over it up.(thats the part a lot of people like)
I think too much is going on in this beat, particularly the seemingly random phone calls and piano runs that you incorporate into the beat - I don't think they compliment the main melody well. The main melody is pretty cool though, and i like the drum pattern a lot; they are bouncy and full of character.

Feedback on this please Can't Connect with Anyone [F4F]

Back