[F4F] Metro Boomin x Offset x 21 Savage x Future Type Beat - PLUTO

HailCaesar

Let me know what you lot think & leave constructive feedback on this beat also leave me links to your work so I can listen to your tracks and return feedback thanks.

YouTube

i think the kick is a bit weak, try to find a heavier kick, also lower the volume of the hat a little, keep working brother!

Thanks for the feedback on my post homie

What I like the best about this are all the extra sounds you threw in to make that atmosphere. The cellphone ring got a little repetitive but its at a good level for an mc to rap over so it might not be as noticeable. Also enjoyed the variation you incorporated throughout. I agree with S-beats about the kicks to give the track more punch. Overall good job!

Thanks a lot bro for the feedback and yeah I've been trying o add FX into my beats that relate to the track and ill work on my drums thanks again.
Thanks for the feedback on my post homie

What I like the best about this are all the extra sounds you threw in to make that atmosphere. The cellphone ring got a little repetitive but its at a good level for an mc to rap over so it might not be as noticeable. Also enjoyed the variation you incorporated throughout. I agree with S-beats about the kicks to give the track more punch. Overall good job!

Gude,

I'm diggin that. The kick could bang more and the low-end is a bit muddy, but nothing that can't be fixed. I like that little piano parts you threw in there; adds some spice. Good job!

Hey bro the melodies were definitely good enough but, the percs weren't getting enough love. They seemed to be getting drowned out by too many high frequencies. Keep working hard and your sound will develop.

I just dropped a new instrumental. Please like, comment, and repost if you would <3

- Lucciago

[FONT=&quot]Yo this beat is wild. Energy is great homie keep up the fire just dropped a like and subscribed![/FONT]

Thanks ill go back and try fix the kick and low end thanks again.
Gude,

I'm diggin that. The kick could bang more and the low-end is a bit muddy, but nothing that can't be fixed. I like that little piano parts you threw in there; adds some spice. Good job!

Thanks man for the feedback ill keep it in mind for when I go back to the beat I left you feedback on your beats comment section beat.
Hey bro the melodies were definitely good enough but, the percs weren't getting enough love. They seemed to be getting drowned out by too many high frequencies. Keep working hard and your sound will develop.

I just dropped a new instrumental. Please like, comment, and repost if you would <3

- Lucciago

The 808 line is pretty good. I do agree that the kicks could have a harder hitting sound with the 808s though. Everything else seems pretty good. Not a bad melody, but could be a little more interesting/memorable.

Thanks for the feedback ill take that into account for the next time I make something.
The 808 line is pretty good. I do agree that the kicks could have a harder hitting sound with the 808s though. Everything else seems pretty good. Not a bad melody, but could be a little more interesting/memorable.

very clean mixing, good job. a little biut more variation in the synth pattern and is this beat really dope. good job

Back