[F4F] Meek Mill x Kevin Gates x Ace Hood Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

My latest beat upload let me know what you think, looking for constructive feedback on the production & mixing also leave me links to your tracks as well.

YouTube

Gude,

the composition itself (melodies and drumwork) sounds great and full, the one thing i noticed the most is the compression / limiting on the master channel - seems a bit much when the bassline hits, since the whole volume varies too much. In parts with no bassline, everything else becomes way louder then before - for example at 1:03. Some automation in main-volume (or even an automation of the comp / limiter) would help to make the whole mix more balanced. The fadeout at the end is a bit...well...i was hoping for a nice outro, bro ;-)

Thanks a lot yeah it has a them vibe.
YESS! This is dope. Feels like a real anthem!

Thanks bro!
this beat is great! melodies and percussion are on point, that kick and 808 hit smooth too. awesome job on this, keep it up!
check out my latest beat when you get a chance:
Danger by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback and I just went back and listened and I see what you mean at 1:03 I never noticed that before I have no clue why the volume increase at that point.
Gude,

the composition itself (melodies and drumwork) sounds great and full, the one thing i noticed the most is the compression / limiting on the master channel - seems a bit much when the bassline hits, since the whole volume varies too much. In parts with no bassline, everything else becomes way louder then before - for example at 1:03. Some automation in main-volume (or even an automation of the comp / limiter) would help to make the whole mix more balanced. The fadeout at the end is a bit...well...i was hoping for a nice outro, bro ;-)

this beat hard as a mf g

definitely got that kevin gates vibes on that joint

my only suggestions: if you could get your kick + 808 combo hittin hard and perfectly then this beat would be confirmed banger .. keep it up bro

Back