[ F4F ] Madeintyo x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat

Whats up Cesar,

I checked out your beats last before, this time im peepin the kehlani type beat. Dope instrumentation fam. Good elements and I dig the stacatto strings they give it that dope epic vybe. And those arp are to die for. Alot of elements going on only thing I would say is maybe try to leave more room for the artists alot of stuff coming in and out can be great but might also be distracting to the artist! Anyways great stuff keep it up.

This s*it is tight af! You done a great job with the pad programming it gives the beat a really nice ambient. Those drums are sick too. My favorite part is the mix probably the best one I have heard here. Very balanced especially in the low freq. Keep up with the good work fam definitely gonna drop a support on your channel.

Let me know what you think: Recovery

Thanks a lot for the feedback man and yeah I see what you mean about to much going on in the beat even though it sounds nice it takes away from the vocals, next time ill keep it sweet and simple thanks again.
Whats up Cesar,

I checked out your beats last before, this time im peepin the kehlani type beat. Dope instrumentation fam. Good elements and I dig the stacatto strings they give it that dope epic vybe. And those arp are to die for. Alot of elements going on only thing I would say is maybe try to leave more room for the artists alot of stuff coming in and out can be great but might also be distracting to the artist! Anyways great stuff keep it up.

@Thrillz thanks fam I checked you out liked and subbed bro! Keep up the fire I will always return the favor of comments.

@bank

I dig that 808 its dope. I'm questioning the change of the sample tone though. I think if you want to do that you should also change the tone of the 808s when the sample goes up an octave. If you did maybe my ears are playing tricks on me haha. Dope though keep up the grind fam.

thanks for the feed everyone, its all been returned

Back