[F4F] Made this after furiously eating some rice and chicken

When the beat first dropped, I was confused by the overall vibe. When that other kind of melody came in, it became clear. This is cool, unique. I really like the percussion on this as a whole, it's something I would never think to do, and I appreciate that in a beat. Very creative sound selection. Really well made. Good work.

I've used this same Ali interview in a beat before lol.

When the beat first dropped, I was confused by the overall vibe. When that other kind of melody came in, it became clear. This is cool, unique. I really like the percussion on this as a whole, it's something I would never think to do, and I appreciate that in a beat. Very creative sound selection. Really well made. Good work.

I've used this same Ali interview in a beat before lol.

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the love. I'll keep working on my music.

Hey man, returning the feedback, but before I do I was wondering if you saw my long critique on the dreaming of spring track you did asking me to explain where you were out of key? If so did you try what I suggested? I was looking forward to hearing about your findings. I think you must of because this beat from what I hear is in key, I've listened to most of your stuff an it was all out of key an this is in so thats fucking awesome. I don't like how the kicks almost kind of sit on the beat instead of being apart of the beat, i also didn't like the intro either it kinda took away from the vibe of the beat. This is probably my favourite beat of yours tho so good work.

Lemme know about your findings on your other post about what I wrote to you about.

I take it back I just left your beat playing an "Perspective" came on thats my fav beat of yours I have literally nothing to negatively critique about that I love the vibe.

Also follow me on IG @JT_Aries if you wanna be one of very few producers I release my first drum kit to for free. Coming Soon. It's going to contain a lot of your standard drum kit sounds but also a lot of unique sounds that I personally recorded. Ie the crushing up of certain drugs or the use of those drugs or field recorded sounds that you won't find anywhere else.

There is a lot going on in this beta man, i think the some the melodies clash a lot but im not sure if your going for that. Try downloading some more sound kits for your drums aswell as these sound quite stockish. good work though man experimenting is the most important part of improving for sure

any feedback on this would appreciated
Lil Skies x Trippie Redd - "My Wave" [F4F]

this is pretty unique, but i like it. i must say, i think the mixing could be a little tighter and some of the sounds seem to clash a little to me. but as an overall track, this is pretty good. unique in a good way, i could hear a rapper on it but it sounds good by itself too. the main melody caught me off guard but it made sense, not too shabby. now just perfect that mixing and it's all golden to me.
i could even hear cudi on this tbh, it's got that weird dark sound that you sometimes get from him.

check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/drift-trav-f4f-548799/#post50099977

Last edited:
Hey man, returning the feedback, but before I do I was wondering if you saw my long critique on the dreaming of spring track you did asking me to explain where you were out of key? If so did you try what I suggested? I was looking forward to hearing about your findings. I think you must of because this beat from what I hear is in key, I've listened to most of your stuff an it was all out of key an this is in so thats fucking awesome. I don't like how the kicks almost kind of sit on the beat instead of being apart of the beat, i also didn't like the intro either it kinda took away from the vibe of the beat. This is probably my favourite beat of yours tho so good work.

Lemme know about your findings on your other post about what I wrote to you about.

I take it back I just left your beat playing an "Perspective" came on thats my fav beat of yours I have literally nothing to negatively critique about that I love the vibe.

Also follow me on IG @JT_Aries if you wanna be one of very few producers I release my first drum kit to for free. Coming Soon. It's going to contain a lot of your standard drum kit sounds but also a lot of unique sounds that I personally recorded. Ie the crushing up of certain drugs or the use of those drugs or field recorded sounds that you won't find anywhere else.

What do you think of this.

Kid Cudi And Brockhampton Type Beat by Rtzizle | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back