[F4F] LUCID - Lil Skies x Lil Tracy x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat (Collab)

I was not a complete fan of the mix sound quality but the vibes of the beat were there. Really digged the vibes and instrument selection!

Thanks for the feedback and I think the problem with the mix was a some of the low end was removed from the chords during the collab so the chords sound a lil thin at certain points.
I was not a complete fan of the mix sound quality but the vibes of the beat were there. Really digged the vibes and instrument selection!

i like the composition. Its real chill and nice . But i would choose a different kick & bass sound.

The guitar's pretty good. Yeah think the Kicks too forward in the mix personally.

The other sounds are mixed in well too.

I like that bell sound near the end and you use that vocal sample well in the song and it's mixed well too. Good work overall.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback and in most hip-hop/trap based songs the kick is one of the main elements of the beat so I thought it was meant to be up front in the mix.
The guitar's pretty good. Yeah think the Kicks too forward in the mix personally.

The other sounds are mixed in well too.

I like that bell sound near the end and you use that vocal sample well in the song and it's mixed well too. Good work overall.

Looking for feedback on my latest collab also leave me links to your tracks.

YouTube

This is fire! Great work! The only thing I would change is the kick + 808. Try something a bit less damp and with more of a punch for the kick. For the 808 maybe something with a longer release time.

Wow this sounds pretty chaotic but in a nice way, does that make any sense? :)
Like others commented allready, the kick and 808 are too weak imo. Change them and this track will be even harder.

really good work on the vibe, i can feel the mood of the track coming through, and i feel like alot of good work went into the melody, but the drums aren't good. they are WAY too thin, and thicker drums on this beat would make it straight fire. just beefing up the low end in general would really elevate this track. keep it up though, you always put out good stuff

be honest with my track too
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rrrrr-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544347/#post50083437

Yeah I get what you mean theres a lot going on in the beat but it works well and doesn't sound like a mess. Yeah everyone seems to be saying the kick and the 808 need work I had no say with that this was a 3 way collab I never added the kick or bass and I didn't want to change it because the person who added the kick and bass liked how it sounded.
Wow this sounds pretty chaotic but in a nice way, does that make any sense? :)
Like others commented allready, the kick and 808 are too weak imo. Change them and this track will be even harder.

Yeah I realised something after uploading the version of the beat I uploaded was the old version of the beat where a lot of the low end was removed but I was sent the updated version which has better low end and overall warmth after I uploaded this one and the kick and bass I never added those to the collab but I appreciate the feedbac.
really good work on the vibe, i can feel the mood of the track coming through, and i feel like alot of good work went into the melody, but the drums aren't good. they are WAY too thin, and thicker drums on this beat would make it straight fire. just beefing up the low end in general would really elevate this track. keep it up though, you always put out good stuff

be honest with my track too
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rrrrr-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544347/#post50083437

i like this clean drumsounds, very good job. very crazy and smooth synthsounds sounds also nice. good job man

Gude,

you really killed the vibe on this one, really feeling it! The drum programming is on point, imho the percussion is a tiny bit too loud, esp. the "noised" hihat to the right. Personally i like my kicks and 808s bang a bit harder, but the mix itself is pretty well balanced concerning those two. Lit, had to leave a comment, like and sub!

Thanks for the feedback.
i like this clean drumsounds, very good job. very crazy and smooth synthsounds sounds also nice. good job man

Thanks a lot man glad you liked it & I appreciate the like, comment & sub.
Gude,

you really killed the vibe on this one, really feeling it! The drum programming is on point, imho the percussion is a tiny bit too loud, esp. the "noised" hihat to the right. Personally i like my kicks and 808s bang a bit harder, but the mix itself is pretty well balanced concerning those two. Lit, had to leave a comment, like and sub!

This was really dope man, I loved the lead that you used on here, really created a certain vibe. Definitely could see lil skies on this. I'd really only say bring the kick up a bit and make it hit, that's what drums are for after all. The little vocal clip is great to and really fits the track. I like the glossiness of it overall, very eerie but like happy at the same time, I like it a lot.

Music on this sounds dope bro. I don't see anything wrong with have thin drums if thats what you were shooting for. The mix sounds clean and I can hear some grimey rap on this. Keep up the fuego bro I subbed so we can keep eachother in the loop with new material!

I like it alot its spacey and groovy but alot of guys on here use that same old tired 808 kit i barely hear any mix and matching and people end up sounding the same try mixing your 808s wit some hard dirty drums it will take your sound to the next level and give you some seperation from everyone else

Thanks for the feedback a lot for the feedback this was a collab beat and the choice of kick wasn't mine but i understand what your saying thanks man.
This was really dope man, I loved the lead that you used on here, really created a certain vibe. Definitely could see lil skies on this. I'd really only say bring the kick up a bit and make it hit, that's what drums are for after all. The little vocal clip is great to and really fits the track. I like the glossiness of it overall, very eerie but like happy at the same time, I like it a lot.

Thanks man yeah I agree the sound selection was dope on this beat it created many different vibes.
Music on this sounds dope bro. I don't see anything wrong with have thin drums if thats what you were shooting for. The mix sounds clean and I can hear some grimey rap on this. Keep up the fuego bro I subbed so we can keep eachother in the loop with new material!

Thanks for the feedback and this was a collab beat the choice of 808 and kick was not my decision & yeah I know what you mean about everyone using the same 808 kits I use the ones I create to not sound like everyone else.
I like it alot its spacey and groovy but alot of guys on here use that same old tired 808 kit i barely hear any mix and matching and people end up sounding the same try mixing your 808s wit some hard dirty drums it will take your sound to the next level and give you some seperation from everyone else

Back