[F4F] LUCID - Lil Skies x Lil Tracy x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat (Collab)

Got a good vibe to it, good choice of artists (not really a fan of lil tracy/skies tho), not really any comment on the melodic instruments. Personally, I think the bass is a little bit off and the 808 sounds a bit dull, but as I can see, some people before me had the same thoughts ;)
Keep up the good work tho!

holy shit this is fire bro, really cloudy atmospheric feelin bro. The instrumentation and all the shit goin on in the background crazy. I agree that there somethings off with the bass tho, but other than that shit was dope dude

the beat generaly is fire, but my opinion the 808 don't fit at all and it is overcompressed, it feels like is no room for vocals.Try to change it with a longer 808 and check how it sounds.

Thanks for the feedback yeah everyone seems to be saying that next time I collab with someone if something sounds off ill tell them I just left the 808 and kick how it was because the person I collaborated with thought it sounded dope so I didn't want to be a killjoy and remove it.
Got a good vibe to it, good choice of artists (not really a fan of lil tracy/skies tho), not really any comment on the melodic instruments. Personally, I think the bass is a little bit off and the 808 sounds a bit dull, but as I can see, some people before me had the same thoughts ;)
Keep up the good work tho!

Thanks for the feedback yeah the overall vibe of the beat is nice.
holy shit this is fire bro, really cloudy atmospheric feelin bro. The instrumentation and all the shit goin on in the background crazy. I agree that there somethings off with the bass tho, but other than that shit was dope dude

Thanks for the feedback yeah a lot of people seem to feel the same way about the 808.
the beat generaly is fire, but my opinion the 808 don't fit at all and it is overcompressed, it feels like is no room for vocals.Try to change it with a longer 808 and check how it sounds.

I feel the uzi vibes bro. I loved the hi hat and how you spaced it out. Don't really get that wide mix alot with trap beats like this. Only thing I would say would be to make the bass hits a little longer if possible. Either way great work bro

Thnx man.
Very airy sounding beat. Like the ambient vibes and the drums sound nice and clean. Nice work keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback bless.
I feel the uzi vibes bro. I loved the hi hat and how you spaced it out. Don't really get that wide mix alot with trap beats like this. Only thing I would say would be to make the bass hits a little longer if possible. Either way great work bro

its pretty good bro needs some type of cohesion though,seems a little messy, kick is way muddy!

Back