F4F Lost in the Woods - Zelda Ocarina of time Sampled Trap

holes

Sc - Zodat
I made this song a while back, got some feedback, changed it a little, i know it could be alot better, but i fell in love with this idea

All feedback is appreciated and will be returned ;)

that super saw you have going on doesnt match the original sample. the rhythm of the two dont mix, figure out a way to chop the sample better so it flows because it throws off the whole beat. and mix the saw and the sample better because the saw almost completely drowns out the sample. everything else is decent though. just keep at it and good things will come man good luck

The sample is a classic. The saw kind of overpowers it though. The chop is nice but maybe just change the instrument away from a saw and lower the volume of it in the mix and this would help the track. Overall good work though, def has good potential for a trap track.

I returned the favour to you guys,i definitely hear what you guys are saying about the track, i think i might have to leave this song, maybe revisit the idea another time and work on other things
Thanks though guys

Waddup man,

I checked out your beat and i find it cool, but you can do something like more things.
First: the sound is a bit plean, there are not a lot of elements during it, i recommend you to use a lot of fx's, percs and things.
You can fill the beat in that way.

Second: The kick and snare don't stand out a lot, if you sidechain them with the melody they will pop up more so it has impact on your ears.

I find the idea real cool but if you work on that things your second beat will probably be a lot better.
Keep up the good work bro.

I'm curious what u think about the new beat that i've made. You can check him down here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/diejon-feedback-please-f4f-525655/

Back