f4f listen

Hey man, I'll just generally comment on all three. I can the mix is spot on and the drum work is flawless. The melodies are nice although sometimes lost, a little muffled. The bass is nice but needs to be pumped up in my opinion. Keep it up!

Check me out and let me in on some feed.

[h=3]Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F[/h]
- A

Really cool man! I love the first beat. The vocals remind me of a little indie band called Memory Tapes for some reason. The second track was chill. You have a really cool style that I dig. I had to give you a follow!

These beats sound great mate! V:It has a nice chill club/beach vibe,the drums are great and the cutoffs are just dope,could see Future or 2Chainz on it,YL:Could be a nice beginning to a martial arts movie,the hi-hats are impresive,the sample is tight and the bass is strong,LS 1:I liked that beat over all of the three could be a nice Eminem track,again the hi-hat is nice,the melody is great and the vocal sample is dope,Overall work:Unique and on point nice selection of sounds,Keep it up!

The Second One Stands Out To Me, The Strings And Guitar Are Killer. The Third Track Sounds Like It Could Use A Bit More Mixing To Tame The High Ends. Keep Up The Good Work

Dope work you fit everything together very well with all 3 joints. Great listens..now find you a dope artist that compliments your work.

1 nice chill cloud vibe ... good work here low end sounds good ...
2 nice groove ... kick could hit harder ... may need some work on the eq of the low end
3 drum work is dope ... i think this got the best mix ... good work here keep it up

returned

This is dope man. I like your selection of sounds and the mixes are well balanced. My favorite one is the first one! Good job man

the 3rd one is dope, i love the vibe that comes out of it the drum work is nice keep it up gonna follow you

Last edited:
I like the second beat the most. Just cause it has a different sound to me man, very original...only thing to give some creative criticism on is the sample in the background of choir/pad not sure what it is...it tends to get repetitious I can see it becoming annoying to listeners IMO but other than that that beats hot...the last few bars where it breaks down is real nice...I can hear a whole different beat coming in at the end with that drum line at the end.

Back