[F4F] Lil Skies x Type Beat

Piano is sounds too midi, bro. Arrangement is too repetitive. You have too let main melody go sometimes and maybe add some new melody in the middle on another instrument.

Not bad first work for a young producer. I agree that the piano sounds a little too fake/midi sounding. Some effects would maybe help out. You could try finding different sounds to use that would spice the track up a bit. The drums are pretty well done and the mixing is good overall. Not bad.

Here is my beat if you could give me feedback.
F4F - From Somewhere Far - F4F

For a young producer this is ite but I agree with the user above the piano sounds to robotic and doesn't have a realistic feel try adding reverbs and delays on to it for extra character also use different velocities on the notes and have some slightly off to give it a human feel. I also think the piano is hella repetitive more variation in the piano or even removing it at certain points and adding in another sound will add more variation.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rocky-type-beat-f4f-dark-546335/#post50091316

nice drums on this, they have good bounce. I agree that the piano is too MIDI, try adding effects and other instruments to it to give it a 'music' feel. also, with no variation in the melody, the song is too long haha, you'd have to add some more sounds or switch up the sounds. keep it up, you're young so you have lots of time to learn, try and focus and your mix and arrangement skills. keep it up!

be honest with me here
dragon boy jig | huff n puff | F4F

Back