[F4F] Lil Skies x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat [F4F] (Re-upload)

well,the production is sick and the mix is clean and wide.I like the pads especially, but the only thing I'd like to mention is the bass.It sounds a bit 'high', don't know maybe it's just me but I feel like another layer could've been added, something mor crispier like a buzz but very genle.All the rest is great bro, keep it up!

Let me know what you think needs changing in the beat I'm gonna be going back and re-mixing and making changes to some of my beats also let me know if you think the beat is a lil to crowded and not allowing room for the artist.
I had to go back and make some changes to the beat let me know what you guys think and drop me links to your work.

YouTube

Thanks for the feedback ill keep what you said in mind when I go back and edit it.
well,the production is sick and the mix is clean and wide.I like the pads especially, but the only thing I'd like to mention is the bass.It sounds a bit 'high', don't know maybe it's just me but I feel like another layer could've been added, something mor crispier like a buzz but very genle.All the rest is great bro, keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback is it the low end thats missing or the mids I'm gonna go back and make changes to the beat also I left you feedback.
I agree with the comment by nDrew Beats, your bass is missing the core it sounds hollow. that wouldnt matter if you had a section where you flipped the bass and dropped it lower for the second drop or something. still a good beat and i know a lot of people who would like the sound

[F4F] tha devil popped the switch - TRuNK ThUMPER

Solid beat. You asked whether something by overshadow the rapper and I would say that the pad around 0:50 has too much top end and will be difficult to mix with vocalist on top. I dig the vibe. Left a like!

Love this, I think it's perfect for Juice World. Love the melodies and layers. I think the mix is pretty great, maybe some tiny edits here and there which you said you added on the YT description. Wish I had more critique for it really. Check out my latest

Nice sound selection, really like the melody also the mix is clean. Nothing much to say you did a great job.

Back