[F4F] Lil Skies x 6 Dogs x Juice WRLD x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Looking for feedback on overall production and mixing I listened to what you guys said about the previous version and made changes hope y'all enjoy and don't forget to drop your tracks so I can listen and return feedback.

YouTube

very complex beat i like it a lot. I feel like this maybe hard to rap over though honestly not really sure. the mix is clean as fuq, i would like to know what types of dynamics do u have going on?
eq maybe some stuff just general mixing stuff compression

This beat is dope, it has a real professional sound to it, i like what you've done to the mixing everything is as equal as each other in all the right spots.. I picked up that the kick drum is pretty high rather than being low but it goes well with the uptempo beat.

[h=1][F4F] Relaxing Melodic Beat [F4F][/h]

Thanks for the feedback & damn I've been trying to make my beats less complex that was my problem before I would add too much stuff and people will tell me the beats dope but because theres too much going on it would be hard to put vocals on. For my mixing I just set up my stereo out channel with my mixing effects that everything gets sent to like EQ, compression, stereo widening and other mixing plugins then I gain stage the sounds and make sure everything is balanced and each sound can be heard and nothings overpowering, after that I send all sound to a bus e.g all drums go to a drum bus and Ill process the drums and I do the same for all the other sounds once the mixing is done I listen and add extra stuff for ear candy like effects and and automation and all that other fancy stuff.
very complex beat i like it a lot. I feel like this maybe hard to rap over though honestly not really sure. the mix is clean as fuq, i would like to know what types of dynamics do u have going on?
eq maybe some stuff just general mixing stuff compression

Thanks for the feedback.
those melodies are smooth af! nice work on the percussion as well. nothing negative to say, really solid beat man!

Thanks for the feedback yeah I had it low before but I pitched it a lil to fit the rest of the sounds better.
This beat is dope, it has a real professional sound to it, i like what you've done to the mixing everything is as equal as each other in all the right spots.. I picked up that the kick drum is pretty high rather than being low but it goes well with the uptempo beat.

[F4F] Relaxing Melodic Beat [F4F]

Killed it man your on of the better trap beat makers around here really enjoy your work and the beat that came on afte was even better

This is a dope beat. I really like the 808 combined with the melody/pads.

For vocals to sit better you might want to make a small cut around 300-500hz (somewhere around there). My only critique would be the snare, I think you could find one that fits a little better. Or even layer the one you have to make it come through a bit more. Good job overall though.

Drake Type Beat - "Flatline" | Rap/Trap Instrumental [ F4F ]

Thanks for the feedback and I pushed the vocals into the back of the mix because I didn't want them to be a main focus but ill keep what you said in mind and I appreciate the feedback on the drums I think thats my weak point everyone always tells me my beats are good but the drums could hit harder I need to maybe find some new ones or processes the ones I have better so they smack in the mix.
This is a dope beat. I really like the 808 combined with the melody/pads.

For vocals to sit better you might want to make a small cut around 300-500hz (somewhere around there). My only critique would be the snare, I think you could find one that fits a little better. Or even layer the one you have to make it come through a bit more. Good job overall though.

Drake Type Beat - "Flatline" | Rap/Trap Instrumental [ F4F ]

First off, thank you for listening to "God Greg." I appreciated your feedback.

Secondly, man, I'm really feeling this joint. I like the kind of dark, seductive vibe (it just hit me that the artwork also reinforces this) and could see it being a smooth joint to just relax to. The 808/kick (sorry, can't remember what the sound exactly was) wasn't my favorite so maybe sit and think about that a bit. But you know how it is, man. It's music and you've definitely got talent. So go with your gut.

Thanks for the feedback again. I'm recording my EP as a demo soon and I'll be sure to share it.

Thanks for the feedback & yeah the kick issue I think its my mixing I don't think I made the drums hit hard enough but I've got better at mixing now so in my next projects I shouldn't have that problem. I checked out your remix also I like the sounds and the vibe of the overall beat only thing I would say tweak is the vocals they was too far back in the mix and the beat was slightly louder than the vocals, the vocals should sit just above the beat and be the main focus of the mix if they main vocals.
great beat, kicks in pretty hard and the 808 that kinda goes along with the main melody is very nice. might be something up with the drums cause it feels like they kinda disappear to the back from time to time (i aint good with mixing and that stuff myself so it might just be an impression). Overall, great sound, love it!
Check out my latest beat/'remix': Super Trapper (remix) by 2degCr4cks | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks I appreciate the feedback and I think it'sbecause the 808 isn't low enough or the kicks not hitting hard enough I've listened back to the beat and I feel like I could of mixed it a lot better but I appreciate ya comment.
First off, thank you for listening to "God Greg." I appreciated your feedback.

Secondly, man, I'm really feeling this joint. I like the kind of dark, seductive vibe (it just hit me that the artwork also reinforces this) and could see it being a smooth joint to just relax to. The 808/kick (sorry, can't remember what the sound exactly was) wasn't my favorite so maybe sit and think about that a bit. But you know how it is, man. It's music and you've definitely got talent. So go with your gut.

Thanks for the feedback again. I'm recording my EP as a demo soon and I'll be sure to share it.

Thanks for the feedback ill keep what ya said in mind and I left ya some feedback.
Kick is on fire!!! Bells are so addictive and alot of melodies going on they mix well and dont clash, you put alot of effort on the percs and thats noticeable, one thing the transitions could be a lil bit lower on the volume + the cymbals. overall the beat is so godamn fire man fr!
Check mine: My Best Beat So Far!! Post Malone x 21 Savage Type Beat [F4F100%]

Back