F4F Lil Pump Type Beat and Playboi Carti Type Beat (BEEN A MINUTE!)

itzdlo

ayodlo
Sup FP, been a minute since I posted. Just dropped a couple new tracks. Drop some feedback and i'll be sure to return it for you just provide your links.

Lil Pump Type Beat "BAM" - YouTube

Playboi Carti Type Beat "Moon Rocks" - YouTube

Outstanding beats brotha. You killed it. I'm sure you already know that. lol. Not much else to say. You are damn good.

Return FeedBack Here

PurpleMuzak

I can dig this the drum work is great, the melodies and chords arent my favorite. However im into darker stuff most of the time so my opinion could be biased! Good work over all fam only thing I would say is experiment with different chords and melodies / sounds even if its over the same drum progression, then just tune the 808 to whatever chord progression melody you end up coming up with.

The sound selection & drum pattern on the Lil Pump beat is good but the melodies could be more interesting imo. The Playboi Carti beat is dope very atmospheric and vibe maybe a lil bit too much reverb on some of the sounds but when the drums came in I was turning up lol great work man.

Check out my beats on my channel.
YouTube

That call back record is dope fam. I don't really like the constant phone noise but the mix is on point and the little sample thats looping (if its a sample) gives the beat a unique feel. On point with the Lil Uzi sound I dig it bro keep up the fire!

Back