[F4F] Last Year (Travis Scott type beat)

Great tension and euphoria in the intro. I would turn up the 808s a little bit, they kind of get lost in the pad. The percussion is good, I would turn up your clap a little bit during the louder parts of the song (or compress it during the quieter parts). The hi hat around 1:40 sounds slightly artificial, maybe throw some reverb on it and EQ it a bit more. I really like the piano melody throughout it.

Overall, it has a great feel to it. I would tweak a few things, but overall its a good arrangement. Keep it up man. If you could leave feedback on mine, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

(F4F) Rap, Pop Piano Instrumental | "Never Forgotten"

I like the big dramatic sound of the instruments. I am not a huge fan of the percussion in this to be honest. Sounds a bit tinny and thin with the hi hats and claps to me. Maybe eqing them a little differently would help. Catchy besides that.

Here is my beat. [F4F] A Heroes Death [F4F]

Thanks all for reviews, will definetely take your advices! So it's time to return the favor.
@Northeast Sounds I already left a feedback on your in your thread
@AugustusTheGreat Mix is amazing, really loving the snares on this one and sample is just perfect for this one! Keep up the good work, definetely I am going to follow you!
@inkognieto Intro feels a bit too heavy for me, maybe tone it down a bit, also maybe a better job on the melody, but overall like the track, has a powerful noise to it, keep it up! Would love to hear your own beat of these melodies, hit me up with your email, so I cansend you the melodies!
@HailCaesar Has a really chill feel to the beat, which I love, good job on the mix, would maybe use different hihat pattern, but that is just my opinion!

Back