Thread: [F4F] Last Year (Travis Scott type beat)

Thanks

[F4F] Last Year (Travis Scott type beat)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hello everyone, could you please check and give a feedback on my latest track! Also if you like what you see, could give a follow on SC for more and more coming in the future!
    Last Year (Travis Scott type beat) by Ku.Ko | Ku Ko | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Great tension and euphoria in the intro. I would turn up the 808s a little bit, they kind of get lost in the pad. The percussion is good, I would turn up your clap a little bit during the louder parts of the song (or compress it during the quieter parts). The hi hat around 1:40 sounds slightly artificial, maybe throw some reverb on it and EQ it a bit more. I really like the piano melody throughout it.

Overall, it has a great feel to it. I would tweak a few things, but overall its a good arrangement. Keep it up man. If you could leave feedback on mine, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

(F4F) Rap, Pop Piano Instrumental | "Never Forgotten"

Thanks
    I like the big dramatic sound of the instruments. I am not a huge fan of the percussion in this to be honest. Sounds a bit tinny and thin with the hi hats and claps to me. Maybe eqing them a little differently would help. Catchy besides that.

Here is my beat. [F4F] A Heroes Death [F4F]

Thanks
    I like the melodies and sounds selection, i dont like the drums. I would love to have the melody and sounds as a sample to chop it up and make my own beat of it. You up for that?

Leave me some feed: nkgnt beats - SHIATSU *f4f*

Thanks
    The sounds are dope they are very atmospheric but at the same time they are drowning out the other sounds/instruments and making the mix sound bad the drums/percs and 808 are all drowned out in the mix you need to boost them or lower the sounds and create space in the mix for each instrument to breathe.

Check out my latest.
    [F4F] Wale x Bryson Tiller x Kehalni Type Beat "JUICY FRUIT"

Thanks
    Thanks all for reviews, will definetely take your advices! So it's time to return the favor.
    @Northeast Sounds I already left a feedback on your in your thread
    @AugustusTheGreat Mix is amazing, really loving the snares on this one and sample is just perfect for this one! Keep up the good work, definetely I am going to follow you!
    @inkognieto Intro feels a bit too heavy for me, maybe tone it down a bit, also maybe a better job on the melody, but overall like the track, has a powerful noise to it, keep it up! Would love to hear your own beat of these melodies, hit me up with your email, so I cansend you the melodies!
    @HailCaesar Has a really chill feel to the beat, which I love, good job on the mix, would maybe use different hihat pattern, but that is just my opinion!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KuKo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    It's a good idea and the pad is tight. But like they all said it has like no low end. I think if you brought the low end way up it would sound a lot better. Keep it up though man.

Smooth Beat Making Video

Thanks
    love the melodies but the drums needs to be a bit louder. practice makes perfect, keep it up!
    check my latest beat if you get a chance:
    Fly by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thread Information