(F4F) Knxwledge x Earl Sweatshirt Type Beat "Afrodite"

Dude first off, I'm super jealous of these vintage style jazzy/blues beats, or whatever you'd call them. I love them. I haven't tried to make one yet because I'm worried I don't have the samples or quality of samples to pull off a nice mix. Anyway, super chill beat man. It's pretty repetitive though, I'd like to hear some more chord changes and more variation in beats. Other than that cool track dude. Nice job.

I guess you'd call this a remix but it's technically not because I made the beat before I searched for the acapella track. Still an easy listen though and stays interesting with it having vocals. lol. "G-Eazy's dope, he might blow up, I think I know, I've got a hunch." haha.
YouTube

Super clean production I like the old school vibes your samples are very nice btw are they ones you have collected over time ? I wanna start making more soulful/blues hip-hop beats the modern day trap beats are cool but after a while get boring & I need change. but yeah this is nice nothing else much to say only that more variation would of been nice but if vox were payed on this that wouldn't really be a issue.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Energetic Migos x Young Thug Type Beat "Molly" [F4F]

Back