F4F - *KNOCK* - Why dont you smoke another Joint?

tumenbeats

F4F - *KNOCK* - Smoke another Joint

hey guys

im very proud to present you my tune that i just did... pretty happy how it sounds!

Leave me your Link and i'll return a Feedback with pleasure!

Last edited:
Dope shit homie! Def sounds like an older Hip Hop jam. Love the toms too and the choir that comes in near the middle of the track. Good panning great use of effects homie. Ad libs are on point, too. Right now, without a vocalist, it sounds repetitive, but I figure a good rapper could light this song up. Great shit homie!

Here's my thread.
Let me know what you think!

Dope shit homie! Def sounds like an older Hip Hop jam. Love the toms too and the choir that comes in near the middle of the track. Good panning great use of effects homie. Ad libs are on point, too. Right now, without a vocalist, it sounds repetitive, but I figure a good rapper could light this song up. Great shit homie!

Here's my thread.
Let me know what you think!

dude i appreciate your feedback. thx for your time! feedback returned! keep going

Keep that snare, it's really good !

I'm just worried about the toms and the choirs (Nexus ?) who sounds cheap but there is potential on this beat.

Before talking about technical : It is just mix ? 0 mastering ?

Keep that snare, it's really good !

I'm just worried about the toms and the choirs (Nexus ?) who sounds cheap but there is potential on this beat.

Before talking about technical : It is just mix ? 0 mastering ?

hey buddy

i got you, i know what you mean by "cheap". its not even nexus, its a choir from a logic pro x vst... its just a raw mix (means i mixed it as good as i can), 0 mastering.

Back