[F4F] Kendrick Lamar x Kanye West | 'Wake Up'

Boadie Beats

Newest upload of mine. Let me know what you guys think, I really appreciate the support and feedback! Been doing a lot of low-key, laid back beats lately. Just what I've been on I guess.

If you like this beat, please subscribe to the channel, I'd really appreciate the support, again!

A really good vibe here - and like the previous poster said, the melody is very catchy. I wish you did a beat switch up somewhere in the middle of the instrumental just to give it an extra dimension but, overall I enjoyed this.

Feedback on this please Psychosis [F4F]

Yeah nice beat dope sample!! This beat is really sick. Good drumwork nice melody and a sub to your YT channel! Keep this good work on! Could you pls return the favor!!

nice piano loop id also switch it up a few times throughout. Even just a half speed or drown it in reverb, reverse anything simple to just add some transition.

Love the sample, if it is a sample. Either way, the way its looped is hypnotic and keeps me hooked with its repetition, i can imagine some nice rapping over this. The mix seems very clean to me, fits the laid back vibe quite well. Im getting a bit of a lo-fi vibe from this.

The only change i would make is to the structure of the beat. It seems a little bit choppy to me, as opposed to a well structured rap beat with a intro, hook, verses, outro.

Love it though, keep it up

Very nice I'm feeling this one I can see a lyricist going in on this beat, the piano is very nice and good job with the catchy melody. As some other users have said it would of been nice to hear a switch up or some new instruments but overall great beat.

Check out my beats on my channel.
YouTube

Back