F4F: Kaytranada type beat: Seeing Red by Mango

dope beat! i really like the different synths and elements you used. nothing negative to say, nice work!
check out my latest beat when you get a chance:
Danger by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Wavey beat. Love it. Like the screwed vocals that you used, big fan of people who use that. Easy to rap to as well. That kinda track you want to just drive in the car looking for people you don't like.

The bass is great and everything's at the right level. If you can get a rapper for this it would be great. You get many people buying your beats? Want to get into beat selling so kinda need a few pointers on where to go?

this is dope af. whats the sample? i feel like i know it but i cant put my finger on it lol dope work brotha!

Feed? Michael Milner- Crossfaded (album) *F4F
I don't use sample loops really. Everything was just from different VSTs and so many different drum kits. I come up with the melodies myself from the synths(I use FL studio). Sometimes I do small sample glitches or just drum samples (if you have windows, copy all of windows wav sound files into your DAW because you could easily make a crazy beat from those no joke) but I don't use loops really over a whole song.

I'll have a listen to your album in a bit though. Thanks for listening man. I appreciate it a lot.

This is really nice. I really like the percussion and nice little melody that you wrote. The small changes also kept it really engaging and interesting. Super smooth work!

Yo this is very nice I really like this the drums/percs they really bring the track to life nice job on the drum work also you created some nice catchy melodies that stick in the listeners head only thing I would say needs tweaking is the synths kinda drown out the bass when they are playing together or maybe thats because I'm listening on my earphones at the moment.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-sremmurd-type-beat-f4f-545497/#post50087958

This is a really ill beat. Some trippy vibes with this joint. Def can feel the Kaytranada vibe. It has a tribal feel to it. The mix and the melody are done really nicely. Keep killin it.

Diggin the chords bro and the beat has a really elegant feel to it. I like the versatility and the mixing is clean.

Check out my latest beat and leave me some feedback
Trippy Lofi Boom Bap FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK 100% GUARANTEE

Back