F4f K.Michelle/RickRoss TYPE *SmoothBeat*

dope chords man and i liek the beat, smooth af.. I can actually hear rick ross on this. Love story vibe. Keep it up bruh.

This is dope. The chords are sick, but there's something about those drums. The lows on that kick are nice, and I really am feeling that snare, real snappy. Really nice job on the mix too. This is super nice man, this is motivation fuel for someone like myself, I'm definitely subbing to your channel. There's a very slight sound underneath, I can't tell what it is, but it's constant, gives me the feel of like, a really quick, almost arpeggio synth. It's really drives this beat, even though it's super subtle. Phenomenal job man, you killed it and should be proud. Much success.

This beat is dope af i seriously fuck with it. Ross and a female singer would suit it perfectly for sure. I dig the arrangement it never feels stale or repetitive. I'd say you knocked it out the park with this great job man

Dope beat. I always have trouble mixing keys so I'm envious of the sound you got here. Definitely has a Rick Ross/K Michelle/Keyshia Cole type vibe to it. Well done

piano work is really nice. i think the drums could hvae some different variations thrown in there. i like the cymbal transitions and effects and that little string stab, its nice

This track is good man. I could def hear ricky rozay on this. No complaints composition wise I would say the drums stick out and on those smooth rick ross tracks like the justice league does the drums hit hard but dont stick out. Maybe add some reverb on them

This is super nice you need to get someone to drop vocals on this it would be dope to hear a rapper and singer on this, the mix is clean and the drums hit hard great work bro.

Back