[F4F] Jealousy - Travis Scott x 21 Savage x A$AP Rocky Type Beat [F4F] (Dark)

HailCaesar

Looking for constructive feedback on this beat Ive been working on my mixes even though everyones says they are good already I personally felt that could be a lil better. So let me know what you think of the mixing and overall production of this beat also drop me ya links so I can return feedback.

YouTube

Sounds really nice! Great work with the melodies and the drums. The only feedback I can think of is that I would like slightly busier high-hats, other than that good job!

Low pads and 808 clashing on some frequencies and it makes my perfectionist ears uncomfortable. You may low cut these pad ******* and maybe add some middle to them. Or you can change the arrangement so pads would fit 808s. Strings are too loud to my taste or maybe that is the string sample I don't dig, there are much clean sounding strings out there, like almost any kontakt library. Kick is tight but snare is little weak, it needs layering for some punch or like click or clack of some sort. I would also add some light part to a song for contrast, to add some contrast. Like prebuild for a chorus, which can be a string part. Because now I can't tell if there is verse and a chorus. Now it is a one solid verchorus or cherse. And you can add brightness to a high synth(not the bell one but that accordeon like 8 bit kinda of synth).

Thanks for the feedback I returned the feedback.
Nice beat, nothing really negative to say about it. Great mixing and beat arrangement. Also I like the youtube art. Good Beat!

Feedback: Old School Hip Hop x Chillhop Guitar beat "Explore"

Thanks for the feedback also btw I didn't use any pads in this beat its probs one of the other sounds its probs the effects I added made it sound like a pad but ill adjust the clashing frequencies, also the strings are not a sample I played them in and I personally don't think they are that loud I wanted them to sit above the other sounds since its a element thats not played throughout the beat I wanted that when they come in its becomes one of the main elements and sits above the rest of the melodic sounds. But I do agree on the snare being a lil weak it could use a lil more energy and ill take ya advice about adding a pre-chorus I didn't think I needed to add one most modern rap songs don't have pre-choruses and you can kinda tell the verse from the chorus the verse is the section with less instrumentation and chorus is when the majority of the instrumentation is playing like most hip-hop instrumentals.
Low pads and 808 clashing on some frequencies and it makes my perfectionist ears uncomfortable. You may low cut these pad ******* and maybe add some middle to them. Or you can change the arrangement so pads would fit 808s. Strings are too loud to my taste or maybe that is the string sample I don't dig, there are much clean sounding strings out there, like almost any kontakt library. Kick is tight but snare is little weak, it needs layering for some punch or like click or clack of some sort. I would also add some light part to a song for contrast, to add some contrast. Like prebuild for a chorus, which can be a string part. Because now I can't tell if there is verse and a chorus. Now it is a one solid verchorus or cherse. And you can add brightness to a high synth(not the bell one but that accordeon like 8 bit kinda of synth).

really clean mix here man, much better than some of the other mixes ive heard on your channel, so for sure there's some improvement. instrumentation and bounce is on point, im really liking this one. keep it up c!

be honest with me here
dragon boy jig | huff n puff | F4F

Thanks for the feedback I'm glad you noticed the difference in the mix Ive slightly changed the way I mix my beats now and I noticed they sound much cleaner, my mixes before weren't bad but they could be improved thats why I took a lot of my beats down off my store gonna re-mix the good ones and re-upload.
really clean mix here man, much better than some of the other mixes ive heard on your channel, so for sure there's some improvement. instrumentation and bounce is on point, im really liking this one. keep it up c!

be honest with me here
dragon boy jig | huff n puff | F4F

Melody nice. You made a great banger and atmosphere in this.

Imo I like the pattern of the string synths but they sound soft for this type of beat. I would shorten them and reduce the attack time for the sample and maybe add delay if you still want them to resonate in the track.

Another one bud, keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback.
Melody nice. You made a great banger and atmosphere in this.

Imo I like the pattern of the string synths but they sound soft for this type of beat. I would shorten them and reduce the attack time for the sample and maybe add delay if you still want them to resonate in the track.

Another one bud, keep it up!

Ive made slight changes to the beat and mix if y'all wanna listen to the new version link is here (This version isn't as loud as the YouTube version because it has headroom left for vocals): https://traktrain.com/hailcaesxrbeats#132902
Looking for constructive feedback on this beat Ive been working on my mixes even though everyones says they are good already I personally felt that could be a lil better. So let me know what you think of the mixing and overall production of this beat also drop me ya links so I can return feedback.

YouTube

Thanks for the feed. Nice sounds and great low end. The kick is a bit loud for my taste and has a bit much at about 350hz or so, maybe look at cutting 2db at a pretty narrow q.

This is great again. I think your youtube channel will really take off. You having luck selling beats, yet? This is very nice sounding.

Thanks for the feedback Ive re-mixed this beat and changed the kick and some other stuff I removed the saturation I added to the kick that was giving it that distorted feel.
Thanks for the feed. Nice sounds and great low end. The kick is a bit loud for my taste and has a bit much at about 350hz or so, maybe look at cutting 2db at a pretty narrow q.

Thanks a lot man and yeah my channel has grown quite quickly hopefully it keeps growing at this speed and with the selling of the beats tbh not really Ive recently moved my beats to traktrain and so far I'm not really having much luck selling them but hey I enjoy making the music so not selling a lot of beats doesn't really bother me even though it would be nice to turn your hobby into ya dream job but im pretty sure that will come in time Im gonna try some new promotion and marketing techniques.
This is great again. I think your youtube channel will really take off. You having luck selling beats, yet? This is very nice sounding.

Thanks a lot I appreciate the feedback I left you some as well.
this joint is fire man. your mix is nice too. everything fits perfect. i dropped a like as well brotha

Feed? Michael Milner- 2 songs :) *F4F*

Back