F4F Honest Critiques

Nostarvingbeats

Let me know how it sounds guys. Honest feedback more than welcome. Expect it in return.

My Sound cloud is below.

Last edited:
Let me know how it sounds guys. Honest feedback more than welcome. Expect it in return.
My Sound cloud is below.

Love
It! I couldn't help but start freestyling to it, and I consider myself pretty picky. I'm not a producer so I can't really comment on mixing and things like that unless it has to do with vocals, but I had it cranked up on JBL LSR305's and it sounded clean as hell to me.

This is one of my songs

https://www.facebook.com/CGKid219/videos/318965901780302/

This goes very smooth bro, i like that melody and the bassline, everything fits perfectly here.. nothing much i can say nice work!

that first synth, maybe the oscillations could be a little slower
nice slides with the bass
the piano with the main melody, i think you should turn it up a bit.

i subscribed

this one needs feedback though, i fixed some stuff that they i got feed back on , it really helps so i try to give legit feedback. i fixed that peaking and the panning issue on my beat here but id still like feedback TY

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/i-guess-beat-goes-here-f4f-though-529938/

Dope use of the snare! Changing that pitch slightly I'm assuming was nice. Plenty of space for vocals, maybe a little too much. Would like to hear some sort of lead perhaps in the chorus.
Other than that I love the overall mix.

Dope use of the snare! Changing that pitch slightly I'm assuming was nice. Plenty of space for vocals, maybe a little too much. Would like to hear some sort of lead perhaps in the chorus.
Other than that I love the overall mix.

Yea bro was messing around with Gross Beat a lil, and yea I hear you on space part, I gotta work on adding sounds for choruses, bridges etc... preciate the feed. Drop a link

That piano is sick, turn it up a little and it's gonna be even better. The drums fit really nice in this too, overall I like the vibe to this. To me personally this feels like a Young Thug x Travis Scott type of beat. Keep up the good work dude !

Damn dude that kick is dope. I'm assuming that you are referring to the beat in your signature. Anyways, shit is dope as fuck. I would maybe pan the trap hat (not the closed one, the semi opened one) to the side for a bit wider sound stage. The piano with its delay effects kinda solves that problem though. Love the subtle stutters you got going on in the mix as well. Keep it up homie!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think! Way different style, but any feedback would be great!

that first synth, maybe the oscillations could be a little slower
nice slides with the bass
the piano with the main melody, i think you should turn it up a bit.

i subscribed

this one needs feedback though, i fixed some stuff that they i got feed back on , it really helps so i try to give legit feedback. i fixed that peaking and the panning issue on my beat here but id still like feedback TY

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/i-guess-beat-goes-here-f4f-though-529938/

Sounds like a beat Curren$y would spit to. Got some dope melodies in their giving it that atmospheric feeling. I would bring add some more energy to the drums though. Only thing i see. Keep it up.

Damn dude that kick is dope. I'm assuming that you are referring to the beat in your signature. Anyways, shit is dope as fuck. I would maybe pan the trap hat (not the closed one, the semi opened one) to the side for a bit wider sound stage. The piano with its delay effects kinda solves that problem though. Love the subtle stutters you got going on in the mix as well. Keep it up homie!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think! Way different style, but any feedback would be great!

Thanks. Bro if you played them keys you won lol. Im feeling this track though. I listen to any style as long as the beat is good. Good job on this one.

Back