[F4F] A Heroes Return [F4F]

The piano and what sounds like a distorted vocal sample sound really clean. Nice and ambient. Im diggin the switch up towards the middle. Only thing I feel could usesome work is the basslines and the 808s. Distort them more or use saturation to make them sound brighter. The production is solid, but i think the snares could attack a little harder so they knock. Besides that clean production. Interesting melodies.

Check out my latest beat and leave me some feedback.
Joey Bada$$ type beat Feedback for Feedback 100% Guarantee

The piano and what sounds like a distorted vocal sample sound really clean. Nice and ambient. Im diggin the switch up towards the middle. Only thing I feel could usesome work is the basslines and the 808s. Distort them more or use saturation to make them sound brighter. The production is solid, but i think the snares could attack a little harder so they knock. Besides that clean production. Interesting melodies.

Check out my latest beat and leave me some feedback.
Joey Bada$$ type beat Feedback for Feedback 100% Guarantee

Thanks man. Checking your track now.

pretty experimental. my biggest problem I have is the sound design and mixing - a lot of the sounds you chose were a bit too ear piercing - which took away from my enjoyment. I think if you tidied this beat with EQ and more layering this would be pretty dope

Feedback on this please Late Weeks (song) [F4F]

this beat is dope af! that vocal sample is so crucial. keep it up my dude!
check my latest beat if you get a chance:
610 by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

For sure. Listening now!

I was already feeling it at the start. Really nice catchy melody with the upper line and the bass for sure. I think a rapper would sound great over this beat. Could make a really happy, upbeat party song.

Last edited:
This is cool, very creative and experimental almost. I appreciate that. This is cool man, was feeling a the little nuances in here, the cymbals when that vocal sample really starts repeating was a nice touch. My one and only not pick of this is the snare. I understand your creative choices, but I would have preferred a real snare on this I think, chopped out of a loop maybe.

Really dope work though!

This is cool, very creative and experimental almost. I appreciate that. This is cool man, was feeling a the little nuances in here, the cymbals when that vocal sample really starts repeating was a nice touch. My one and only not pick of this is the snare. I understand your creative choices, but I would have preferred a real snare on this I think, chopped out of a loop maybe.

Really dope work though!

Thanks!

Back