[F4F] A Heroes Death [F4F]

this jawn is great i swear! got different parts to it like an actual song. maybe we could collab sometime

Peep this jawn:
FIGHT NIGHT by Luwi | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks man. I'm listening to your track now.

I like the way your flow works in the song. Pauses with fast flow, interesting style. I really like the hook too, catchy. I do feel that the beat could use some more interesting sounds/instruments, but this track is good overall.

Last edited:
Great work on the mix, in the first 30 seconds you can tell how smooth and clean it is. I love the snare. Honestly not much to critique here... if I had to pick something, I'd say turn up the snare's volume a touch and maybe pitch your 808s, throw one or two of those up higher to create more tension before bringing it back down. Overall though, this is really solid, great work.

Great work on the mix, in the first 30 seconds you can tell how smooth and clean it is. I love the snare. Honestly not much to critique here... if I had to pick something, I'd say turn up the snare's volume a touch and maybe pitch your 808s, throw one or two of those up higher to create more tension before bringing it back down. Overall though, this is really solid, great work.

Thanks man. Do you have a track you want feedback on?

This is dope. That sample is great. Drums are really good too, not too busy. Really nice pocket for a rapper to be on. A lot of texture, too. Not much to say, this is really dope, excellent work.

Thanks for the feedback on my track and I've left feedback on this track before as I said last time this is a clean instrumental with some dope sound selection.

Back