[F4f] (HEAVY/DARK) LIL PUMP X LIL PURPP TYPE BEAT (HARD PLUCKY BASS)

Organized Riot

HEY all, please give this a listen and i would really appreciate any feedback

As always toss a link and I ill return the feedback

THANKS

It's definitely a dark beat. The atmosphere of this beat is really dark with this piano melody, good work. I like the drum pattern, especially the snare. The sub bass is dope too, never heard something like this before. Good work bro and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;-)

The piano melody is real good and I like how sparse the beat is. I think the drums overpower the melody, however - I think you can level it a bit more and maybe EQ off some low ends from the drums, too. Not bad though

Feedback on this please Companion [F4F]

the piano melody and those sounds like a squeak or something in the background are pretty nice. on the whole though, i don't like this track much. The drums sound bad and it's honestly kind of bland and boring. The kick needs to be EQ'd or something, and if it was intentionally boxy and boomy, there could be alot more percussion or counter melody or something to energize this. it's a great start, i just think theres alot of room for more. keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nd-me-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-545606/#post50088426

Back