F4F Havana Type Beat - Camila Cabello x Young Thug type beat

I don't listen to Young Thug (no Camila), but I'm feeling this. It has a good, solid structure for a professional song. I love the melody you start at around :49--it's addicting. The percussion--the bass, snap, the hi-hats--are so smooth. Also love the break down at around 2:15? Out of curiosity, is that a Rhodes?

Keep up the good work. You're talented.

When you get time, check out my track "God Greg."

I enjoyed the horns wish they had a bit more release to help them blend a little bit better together. I think the kick drum could be punchier its actually very hard to tell (listening in earbuds) if there is a kick drum at all. I do like the beat its very unique its very catchy and even at a bit faster tempo I can see people dancing to it.

I just love Hip hop

Hey , thanks for your feedback, the kick is blended more with the 808 so i didn't want to make it punchier because it would ruined the low end.Thanks for the tips I'll try to get into the mix a bit more.I'll go drop some feedback on your stuff.Thanks again for your time!

The idea is dope but the thing thats holding it back from being phenomenal is the mix. It needs some limiting to add some density to the track for sure and some low end boost as well as bit of saturation to bring out some textures in the track! If you need help with this let me know!

-https://soundcloud.com/ryy_music

Hey man, thanks for the feedback and for the tips, checked out some of your stuff on SC.All dope, and great mix.Maybe I'll get in contact with you for the future to get some tracks done!

Back