[F4F] Hard/Trippy Young Thug x 21 Savage x Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Looking for feedback on the overall production & mixing also drop me links to your work so I can check it out and leave feedback thanks.

YouTube

Looking for feedback on the overall production & mixing also drop me links to your work so I can check it out and leave feedback thanks.

YouTube
I think the levels are pretty balanced. The kick and the bass are great, the kick is really thumping and punchy which I like. There's a lot of space for a vocalist to work with in terms of frequencies. Maybe I'd see if I can widen the synths more. In all honesty though everything sounds good. I can't really critique it. Good work.

Last edited:
You have really gotten good. This sounds great to me. Nice bouncy little melody and the you really nailed the trap drum sound perfectly. Nicely mixed too. Keep it up.

Thanks a lot I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you liked the beat.
I think the levels are pretty balanced. The kick and the bass are great, the kick is really thumping and punchy which I like. There's a lot of space for a vocalist to work with in terms of frequencies. Maybe I'd see if I can widen the synths more. In all honesty though everything sounds good. I can't really critique it. Good work.

Thanks so much its nice to know that I'm progressing & that someone witnesses it thanks bruh.
You have really gotten good. This sounds great to me. Nice bouncy little melody and the you really nailed the trap drum sound perfectly. Nicely mixed too. Keep it up.

Yo this beat slaps! Drums are tight and punchy, 808 glide is nice, and hats are crisp, good job. I think the synths could be wider, but good selection of sounds nevertheless...overall, good mix. I was checking out your other beats on youtube and I rlly dig the "Fake friends" one....Keep grinding!

Great beat it bangz nicely i would hate to hear young thug on it that would be a waste dude is trash you have skill though 4sure

Thanks a lot for the feedback & for taking ya time to check out my other beats I appreciate it man and ill keep your advice for widening the synths.
Yo this beat slaps! Drums are tight and punchy, 808 glide is nice, and hats are crisp, good job. I think the synths could be wider, but good selection of sounds nevertheless...overall, good mix. I was checking out your other beats on youtube and I rlly dig the "Fake friends" one....Keep grinding!

Haha this made me laugh & thanks for the kinda words bro I appreciate it btw who would you like to hear on it.
Great beat it bangz nicely i would hate to hear young thug on it that would be a waste dude is trash you have skill though 4sure

Gude,

really diggin' the vibe - you nailed that! The instruments / melodies are all pretty well balanced. Only thing i find is the high end on the drums / percussion - personally i would turn them down a tiny bit. Its not like they are way too harsh though. Maybe thats just me. Overall good job on the production, bro!

Thanks a lot for the feedback bro I appreciate it I did add EQ to the high end of the drums to add just a lil shine.
Gude,

really diggin' the vibe - you nailed that! The instruments / melodies are all pretty well balanced. Only thing i find is the high end on the drums / percussion - personally i would turn them down a tiny bit. Its not like they are way too harsh though. Maybe thats just me. Overall good job on the production, bro!

Very nice one. Definitely sound like a Young Thug type beat. The sub bass is awesome and I like what you did with the crash sample. The kick and the snare are powerful, well done for that. Very good job and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;)

Thank you for the feedback & no probs.
Very nice one. Definitely sound like a Young Thug type beat. The sub bass is awesome and I like what you did with the crash sample. The kick and the snare are powerful, well done for that. Very good job and thank you for your feedback on my beat ;)

Thanks a lot man seriously this means a lot its always nice to have motivating words to keep you going I appreciate it and I hope you to make it big someday. Btw was you listening to the track on speakers or earphones ?
you never fail to impress caesar, great stuff as always haha. i think the 808 and kicks are a little low, not liking how weak the bass feels. other than that, pretty solid melody, nice beat overall. keep it up man, i really hope you make it big one day. it'll be cool to see a superstar producer from their very beginnings haha.

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nd-me-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-545606/#post50088426

Back