F4F Guranteed - Samba, Trap, Chill Dance Hall - need opinion

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Leave feedback and let me know your thoughts. I'll return the favor!

Feedback/Comment on SoundCloud preferred

I think there's too many melodies going on at once at the beginning but past that point I really like this - the mix is really fresh. The instrumental is really great - very layered and intricate. I think the outro wasn't needed though - it ruined the flow of the instrumental. But I like your creativity.

Feedback on this please Carry On (F4F)

I think there's too many melodies going on at once at the beginning but past that point I really like this - the mix is really fresh. The instrumental is really great - very layered and intricate. I think the outro wasn't needed though - it ruined the flow of the instrumental. But I like your creativity.

Feedback on this please Carry On (F4F)

I appreciate your feedback

You should have reprised the main theme at the end and be more minimalistic at the beginning. You obviously have more resources than me. Don’t be so quick to use them

I think the sounds and samples are real nice but I do feel theres a lil too much going in the beat I think if the sounds were spread out at different section and the beat had more space to breathe this would of been a lot better, this also allows room for the artist to express themselves on the beat. I also agree with the people above the ending kinda ruined the flow of the beat I don't think it was bad but it did mess with the vibe but the mix is clean.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Lil Uzi Vert x Metro Boomin | Astroworld Type Beat [F4F]

I hear where you are trying to go bro on this! I like the direction. I would say that it feels like some of the instruments are fighting for attention though BUT with some panning and placing in the stereo imaging,it'll work out great. I dig your artistry in this fam. Everyones not going to get it but I see the creativeness. Please keep making music! Here's my beat for feed: Be Encouraged (F4F)

In the first portion with more of the samba vibe, I think the bass is a little loud in the mix. It's commanding a lot of attention and takes away from the horns -- which I think are great and should be accentuated more.
In the second portion, the bass fits in more for me.

Super fun track - a lot going on that rewards multiple listening to sections. The instrumentation all sounds good together - with a slightly different mix and a bit more strategic EQ on the low end, I think you could give each instrument a bit more space

Back