F4F Guaranteed - Experimental Hip Hop

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

If you get bored easily skip to 0:56 and judge from there

Feedback on SoundCloud preferred!

Provide feedback as detailed as you can or want, drop links so I can return feedback

Ok this took me by surprise the intro sounded so beautiful with some great instrumentation and I was vibing out with the intro but then the drop came in and the nice vibes were quickly taken away but not in a bad way. I see what you was going for and it does sound dope but tbh too much was going on at the same time which cluttered up the mix, also listeners ears don't know what to focus on and if your looking for artist to feature on this all them sounds playing at the same time take away room for vocals as I said what you did was nice but if it was more spaced out and had some sounds come in and take others out it would of sounded nicer.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Cardi B x Offset x A$AP Rocky Type Beat "Shut Up" [F4F] (Honest Opinions)

Love the writing with the orchestral instrument at the start. Really beautiful stuff. The drop has tons of energy, but maybe some of the different pieces are a bit loud. Like someone else, it is really busy and full of sounds. Maybe could be toned down a bit. I love when you slowed it down and everything got trippy. Digging that section the most.

I give this beat a 3.5/5

The piano goes hard without question. The strings need to be more powerful. The drop is wayy tooo loud. If you look at your waveform on sound cloud notice the difference when you drop the beat, i would suggest building it up to close to the volume of the drop.

I give this beat a 3.5/5

The piano goes hard without question. The strings need to be more powerful. The drop is wayy tooo loud. If you look at your waveform on sound cloud notice the difference when you drop the beat, i would suggest building it up to close to the volume of the drop.

Thanks. I went for a more subtle feel with the strings and the loud drop was intentional. May close the dynamic gap some more but the drop was supposed to be like a 180 from the intro

Back