[F4F] Grime Instrumental - Stormzy x AJ Tracey x Chip x Dave Type Beat [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback man just dropped you some.
im not the best grime judge cause i don't listen to it.. this is different.. to me this sounds like a timbaland vibe from years ago.. keep it up.. but anyway checkout this new record i produced.. it goes.. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-feed-4-feed-drop-links-548084/#post50097408

Thanks a lot & yeah this guy is a idiot he doesn't know anything about music he sounds so stupid expecting a change up every sec what a idiot funny thing is his music is so simple with trash mixes and he has elements repeat throughout but he's going on like his music good just go check his feedback and you'll see it needs a lot of work lol.
I agree with caesar no beat changes over and again and when it does most of the time it's on the hook only if you want lot of change up in a track go listen to some soundtrack music we make beats with rappers in mind not trying score game or movie although we can go that route if we choose most great and classic beats never change anyway you and you must hate them all sir

In your dreams LOOOL go check ya recent feedback people saying your mix is weak and needs work I didn't get that so i don't know if your ears are working you prob don't even have monitors lol. also you've told me yourself my mixes/mastering is good now all of a sudden its not LOL your a hater I guess im doing something right if I got haters.
my mix is better than yours....and mastering

Last edited:
You are one stupid nigga. i did say you needed a lot of transition and changes but you need some with Grime music. You shit is just a bunch of looped layers....anyone could do that. Beatmaking suppose to be a challenge. you make simple music. all i am saying.

Aww the poor baby is mad and upset that no one likes his music and people say his mixes are weak and the beats are too simple and because he sees others getting good feedback he decides to hate on their work aww poor baby maybe spend more time working on getting better at music than hating on others and you'll start receiving some good feedback now run a long.
You are one stupid nigga. i did say you needed a lot of transition and changes but you need some with Grime music. You shit is just a bunch of looped layers....anyone could do that. Beatmaking suppose to be a challenge. you make simple music. all i am saying.

From the feedback left on your work and mine I really beg to differ LOOOOL.

look at how long you been on the site. you are like the fp deebo running the block. you must be happy that people ride your dick so much.

lets battle.

I like it man keep it up, One thing I have realised is everyone has there own way of doing things or own conception of what sounds good. We are not all masters in our craft and learn new things each day. I myself have just started out producing after waiting for my circumstances to change. I love making grime beats/Trap hip hop etc. I can here many grime artists on that beat dude carry on doing what u do

You sound like a idiot how long I've been a member of this site has nothing todo with my music your are one salty hater man wow your life must be so shit that you have to sit on this site all day and hate on peoples music go sort ya life out, this site is for producers, musicians, rappers, singers, engineers & anyone else interested in music to post their content listen to to other peoples and talk about general music related topics. You saying I'm Debo makes no damn sense do I bully people into listening to my music and make them say its good NO people come on my post people who have been on this site for a long time and people brand new as you can see I have people brand new to this site comment on my music saying its good I didn't force them to listen just because no one listens to yours or no one says its good doesn't mean you can come to mine and hate go work on improving ya music then maybe people would wanna listen to your stuff such a hater and ain't no one trying to battle you ya shits weak & stop calling people dick riders because they like my music they ain't dick riders you just mad no fucks with ya weak stuff.
look at how long you been on the site. you are like the fp deebo running the block. you must be happy that people ride your dick so much.

lets battle.

Thanks for the feedback and comment man I appreciate it and yeah learning is a key part of music it helps people grow as producers, musicians or whatever but some ppl think they know everything lol. But drop me a link to one of your post so I can check out ya music bro.
I like it man keep it up, One thing I have realised is everyone has there own way of doing things or own conception of what sounds good. We are not all masters in our craft and learn new things each day. I myself have just started out producing after waiting for my circumstances to change. I love making grime beats/Trap hip hop etc. I can here many grime artists on that beat dude carry on doing what u do

I don't know a lot about the grime genre, but I liked what I heard. Super clean mix and sound selection. Love the vocal chops. Also, did I catch a Metal Gear Solid hit in there? Fire!

Lmfaoooooooo this dude has me rolling ^^^
I didn’t realize the mgs samples till that dude said it and now the beat is def 10/10 lmao

Last edited:
And whats wrong with simple? You have skill for sure mr camavery i give you high props but you also have a ego you think your way is the best/supreme and its not this is music and there are many paths a artist can take you should know that by now being a artist yourself

Thanks for the feedback glad you liked the beat & yeah I used MGS samples they are too fire.
I don't know a lot about the grime genre, but I liked what I heard. Super clean mix and sound selection. Love the vocal chops. Also, did I catch a Metal Gear Solid hit in there? Fire!

The best at being a hater/troll with weak music that no on rates yeah you are the best at that lol but at music certainly not nuff said now run a long from my post and go hate somewhere else.

He's so sad init you know what probs make this more funny this mans probs a GROWN ass man he seems like one of them older heads that just hates on any new style of music or anything that doesn't sound like what he likes such a sad man probs gets no play as well. He's upset because he don't get good feedback on his music so he comes to my post to hate every time someone drops me some good feedback he's always on my post just lurking waiting to say something how sad is your life that you spend your whole day sitting on my post dropping hate when someone drops me good feedback and thanks for the feedback glad you liked the beat & the MGS samples bang.
Lmfaoooooooo this dude has me rolling ^^^
I didn’t realize the mgs samples till that dude said it and now the beat is def 10/10 lmao

Nothing wrong with simple some of the most biggest and successful songs from multiple genres of music are simple at the end of the day when you make music for artist they ask for simple music they want something to flow over not something that changes every second your instrumental is meant to be a canvas for them to drop vocals on but he wouldn't know that because his music ain't good enough for a artist to jump on so he's probs never experienced that lol and yeah his ego is WAY to big and his music doesn't represent the big ego he LEGIT a mad hater he's always on my post whenever someone drops me good feedback he took time out his SAD life to make a Hail Caesar type beat which NO one including myself listened to he couldn't even spell my name correctly like its not even funny how SAD your life is I know you don't get no play thats probs why your inside your yard all day on this site dropping hate left right and centre man said a couple post before that he's in LA on vacation but I find it funny how your on this site and my post every 5-10 mins dropping hate you ain't in NO LA LOOOL.
And whats wrong with simple? You have skill for sure mr camavery i give you high props but you also have a ego you think your way is the best/supreme and its not this is music and there are many paths a artist can take you should know that by now being a artist yourself

I really dig the vocal choips - Your Song has a nice overall uplifting vibe and your Mix and Master sounds pretty good to me.
In my opinion the Drums could vary a little more but thats just personal opinion.

Thanks for the feedback and for giving constructive feedback and I will work on drum variation for next time.
I really dig the vocal choips - Your Song has a nice overall uplifting vibe and your Mix and Master sounds pretty good to me.
In my opinion the Drums could vary a little more but thats just personal opinion.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it.
Has a very poppy element to it which is a good think if you are trying to get an artist to sing some catchy chorus lines to it. The attention to detail is nice the mix sounds pretty good I can hear all the elements of your beat without them clashing to much with each other. Keep up the good work yo!

Can you check me out when you get the chance?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hat-rapper-you-hear-over-548216/#post50097944

Back