[F4F] Grime Instrumental - Stormzy x AJ Tracey x Chip x Dave Type Beat [F4F]

I know more about structuring than you. Your shit is actually structure horrifically. Also I made two beats on my phone because I am n Cali on vacation don’t trip. Your shits is not mixed better either maybe mastered. Are you the site deebo? U been here for years.

Last edited:
You clearly don't I don't know why you think your music stands out from everyone else on here your stuff is simple and not that good you just can't accept that and you come on here and see ppl with much better music than yours so you just post unnecessary stupid feedback like "shit drums" "do better" and you really are a clown you've just said my stuff is not mixed better but you've posted feedback on some of my beats saying my mixes are clean now your saying they are not yeah your triggered, you really are sad that debo comment just proves it how old are you such a wasteman.
I know more about structuring than you. Your shit is actually structure horrifically. Also I made two beats on my phone because I am n Cali on vacation don’t trip. Your shits is not mixed better either maybe mastered. Are you the site deebo? U been here for years.

You clearly don't I don't know why you think your music stands out from everyone else on here your stuff is simple and not that good you just can't accept that and you come on here and see ppl with much better music than yours so you just post unnecessary stupid feedback like "shit drums" "do better" and you really are a clown you've just said my stuff is not mixed better but you've posted feedback on some of my beats saying my mixes are clean now your saying they are not yeah your triggered, you really are sad that debo comment just proves it how old are you such a wasteman.

Actually my stuff is not simple. Bye.

Actually my stuff is not simple. Bye.

Lmfaooooooo dont stress dude I liked the beat it had my head boppin throughout and I like the different instruments all throughout. I thought you did a good job with switching it up and the mix is pretty damn great too. I like the vibe. Don't worry too much bout the haters your sound is dope. He sounds like a troll anyways. XXXTentacion Infinity Remix & what do you think of X?

I wasn't even stressing I was just trying to prove how stupid he sounds and I'm glad you noticed it as well what a clown and yeah he seems like a troll thats why I sad he's SAD how sad is your life to be on in internet trolling & being lame go do something constructive with your sad life lol but enough of him. Thanks for the constructive good feedback its nice to hear from someone who knows about music and can break and beat down into detail thanks again man and I left ya feedback on ya track real nice.
Lmfaooooooo dont stress dude I liked the beat it had my head boppin throughout and I like the different instruments all throughout. I thought you did a good job with switching it up and the mix is pretty damn great too. I like the vibe. Don't worry too much bout the haters your sound is dope. He sounds like a troll anyways. XXXTentacion Infinity Remix & what do you think of X?

HailCaesar, sometimes you just gotta let shit go and ignore people. Just don't waste your time and energy. That's an important lesson I had to teach myself and it has saved me alot of stress.

He did a similar thing to me in my thread entitled Saturday [F4F] . Everywhere I posted that beat I got praised for it, but he is the only one that had issues with it. Take that as you will. I saw it, and took it with a grain of salt and moved on.

Back on topic, HONESTLY, this isn't my style, but from a musical critiquing perspective. I like it. Yes, the mix for certain elements could be adjusted according to taste, but it's nowhere near muddy. This is a CLEAN mix. I have a good room and a nice studio setup. Nothing is clashing at all in your mix and it isnt muddy. I'm honestly clueless about grime music, but this is a good beat and i could definitely see an artist flowing on it.

Returned your feedback. Keep ya head up, ignore the fakes and keep working hard.

Last edited:
Like he said nicely, the beats not that good. I wasn’t giving you nothing but honesty. You want people to ride your dick and many do. My pops taught me honesty.

Thanks for the feedback glad you liked the beat even though grimes not your stye and yeah this guys lame his life must be real boring and sad that he sits on this site all day chatting shit but yeah I'm just gonna ignore him from now on like how everyone else ignores him and his music lol but thanks again bro.
HailCaesar, sometimes you just gotta let shit go and ignore people. Just don't waste your time and energy. That's an important lesson I had to teach myself and it has saved me alot of stress.

He did a similar thing to me in my thread entitled Saturday [F4F] . Everywhere I posted that beat I got praised for it, but he is the only one that had issues with it. Take that as you will. I saw it, and took it with a grain of salt and moved on.

Back on topic, HONESTLY, this isn't my style, but from a musical critiquing perspective. I like it. Yes, the mix for certain elements could be adjusted according to taste, but it's nowhere near muddy. This is a CLEAN mix. I have a good room and a nice studio setup. Nothing is clashing at all in your mix and it isnt muddy. I'm honestly clueless about grime music, but this is a good beat and i could definitely see an artist flowing on it.

Returned your feedback. Keep ya head up, ignore the fakes and keep working hard.

You clearly can't read he said he liked the beat and it was good and has a CLEAN mix he just said grime music isn't his style learn to read idiot you can't spell my name correctly and you can't read sort your sad life out and from now on ill be ignoring your sad existence just like everyone else on here.
Like he said nicely, the beats not that good. I wasn’t giving you nothing but honesty. You want people to ride your dick and many do. My pops taught me honesty.

Last edited:
When people say shits not their style that’s the nice way of saying they don’t feel it. It’s not Grime either.

This is grime:
YouTube

you made bass music.

You really are stupid each time you post you make yourself look more dumb and its easily noticed even other people have come on here and said your just a hater he clearly said he liked the beat and it was good ill copy and paste it for your DUMB ass because you can't read 1.I like it 2. This is a CLEAN mix 3. this is a good beat and i could definitely see an artist flowing on it.
its CLEAR as day your just dumb and when someone says a genre of music isn't their style it don't mean they don't like it its just not their got to genre same way Country music is not my style of music but I know theres good Country music songs. And your music knowledge is straight up trash just like ya beats because it is grime their is multiple styles of grime same way there is multiple styles of hip-hop, house, & EDM you really know NOTHING about music why are you even on here lol I find it funny how no ones left any feedback on ya back music as well lol.
When people say shits not their style that’s the nice way of saying they don’t feel it. It’s not Grime either.

This is grime:
YouTube

you made bass music.

I agree with caesar no beat changes over and again and when it does most of the time it's on the hook only if you want lot of change up in a track go listen to some soundtrack music we make beats with rappers in mind not trying score game or movie although we can go that route if we choose most great and classic beats never change anyway you and you must hate them all sir

I agree with caesar no beat changes over and again and when it does most of the time it's on the hook only if you want lot of change up in a track go listen to some soundtrack music we make beats with rappers in mind not trying score game or movie although we can go that route if we choose most great and classic beats never change anyway you and you must hate them all sir

his beats just sound simple....

mine on the other hand are theorectical masterpiece.

more than most beats

MOLLY DIGITAL | Free Listening on SoundCloud

You still mad that no on agrees with you lol and ya beats are still trash just checked ya recent feedback lol go work on ya mixing its trash and simple just like what ppl said in the feedback you so triggered and sad still commenting on ya own threads so ppl can see ya stuff. Its funny how you claim my music is so bad but everyone else likes it and thinks its good unlike yours your such a hater because I get better feedback than you.
the structure is horrible too

Last edited:
Back