[F4F] Grime Instrumental - Stormzy x AJ Tracey x Chip x Dave Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

I decided to switch it up and make a Grime instrumental let me know what you think of this instrumental I don't usually make grime but this was a attempt also drop me links to your work below.

YouTube

I like your direction. A little too cluttered. Mix is clean. Sounds like loops. Need better transitions and breakdowns for this type of beat. Not your best effort.

iPhone beat f4f

Thanks but I don't get how the mix is clean but cluttered doesn't really make sense and nope I didn't use any loops I played everything in and for the vox I chopped up a vocal from a track and edited it and played it in how I wanted it.
I like your direction. A little too cluttered. Mix is clean. Sounds like loops. Need better transitions and breakdowns for this type of beat. Not your best effort.

iPhone beat f4f

When I say mix is clean I mean it’s not muddy, there clarity. As far as loop I mean there is no variance. You just adding and taking out “loops” that you played.

Ok I get what your saying about the clean mix thing but the loop thing you mentioned just sounds straight up stupid thats how instrumentals are made you create melodies, chords & drum patterns and have them loop at sections of a song then add them to another section and remove some or add in new melodies/patterns to switch it up tell me one song that doesn't have a melody, chord or drum pattern loop ??? Even live music the musician would play the same melodies or chord progressions multiple times throughout the song thats how music is made lol. And you said I had no variation I had a bunch of different instruments that came in and out at different times to switch up the feel and dynamic range of the beat so I don't know what your on about. Ive even listed to some of your songs and you have sounds loop throughout the whole track so what are you on about.
When I say mix is clean I mean it’s not muddy, there clarity. As far as loop I mean there is no variance. You just adding and taking out “loops” that you played.

Last edited:
Your loops need variance dude. You don’t do that with any of your music. U need to edit better. Trust me. Check the song in my signature.

You legit make NO sense at all lol do you know anything about music ? near enough to every song from various genres of music will have the same melodic, chord & drum patterns play throughout the song at certain sections they remove them or play in new patterns for variation as I did stated before this is done to create rhythm and movement in music if everything kept changing every second the music wouldn't sound as good. How often do you see a song that has a different melody, chord & drum pattern on every bar HARDLY any so as I said again what are you on about and what makes this more funny is that your saying my music has no variance when I've listened to yours and its the exact same thing sounds that just loop and don't change throughout the whole track. Tbh I don't think you have much knowledge on music, musical theory/structure its 2018 no one makes atonal music anymore if you even know what that is.
Your loops need variance dude. You don’t do that with any of your music. U need to edit better. Trust me. Check the song in my signature.

You legit make NO sense at all lol do you know anything about music ? near enough to every song from various genres of music will have the same melodic, chord & drum patterns play throughout the song at certain sections they remove them or play in new patterns for variation as I did stated before this is done to create rhythm and movement in music if everything kept changing every second the music wouldn't sound as good. How often do you see a song that has a different melody, chord & drum pattern on every bar HARDLY any so as I said again what are you on about and what makes this more funny is that your saying my music has no variance when I've listened to yours and its the exact same thing sounds that just loop and don't change throughout the whole track. Tbh I don't think you have much knowledge on music, musical theory/structure its 2018 no one makes atonal music anymore if you even know what that is.

okay. Whatever. Your beat sounds like shit. It’s not perfect. Your drums especially need variance. Stop responding because I don’t like your beat

Ha ok your mad now because you don't know NOTHING! about music lol do some research then that will help you give better feedback to people instead talking about stuff you have no clue on and I don't care if you don't like my beat or not you can't please everyone and everyone has different musical taste but I ain't mad my music seems to get more love than yours so I don't see how its shit and how can you tell me to not respond your on my thread ya idiot haha what a clown go learn a thing or two about music then come back on this site and leave people constructive feedback. My drums have no variance and they just loop I've heard the EXACT same thing in your tracks sounds that play throughout the WHOLE track ok lol.
okay. Whatever. Your beat sounds like shit. It’s not perfect. Your drums especially need variance. Stop responding because I don’t like your beat

Funny coming from the guy who thinks every sound in a track should be different on every bar/verse and the same progression can't be used multiple times clown and I ain't trying to listen to ya music until you go learn a thing or two and come back and give good constructive feedback hence the reason hardly anyone replies or leaves feedback on ya threads. Go do some research on musical structure and various genres.

Last edited:
Lol & now you've just proved you know NOTHING about music because this is grime I'm from the UK I know more about grime than you and I have friends who DJ for big grime artist over here and they was the first people I sent this beat to, to see what they thought of it and they said its a great mash up of grime and garage which what most grime instrumentals are so you have clearly proven you know nothing what a idiot this is not grime clown you've probs never even listened to grime before.
Also that’s not grime

In your dreams you post shit unwanted feedback on ppls tracks saying how bad everything is when your music is not that great I don't know why you think your gods gift to music. Then you say your not meant to repeat a melodic, drum or chord progression in a track multiple times you clearly know nothing.
Thing is I know more about music that you

Thats your opinion and judging by what I've heard & what I've seen people reply back on yours I beg to differ lol. Have you noticed hardly or NO one leaves you feedback lol you tell people their drums are shit but in some of your stuff I've listened to your drums are weak & flimsy also most of your mixes are not good so I don't see how its good to you.
Like I will say again. My musics better

Last edited:
You seem real triggered maybe stop commenting on my thread go learn a thing or two about music then come back and leave people constructive feedback instead of "your drums are shit"

When I say my musics better I mean my theory. Yours is nonexistent. Also I just started posting and I get some of the most views. People may think your mix is better but my theory is way better. Also, I don’t get bad critiques. In addition I made a lot of my beats on the phone.

Last edited:
Its clearly not lol since you don't know about structuring and progressions and that explains why your mixes are ass you make you music on a phone & it explains why its not that good either. And the small amount of critiques you've had ain't that good I see ppl talk about your drums and mixes being wack so I don't see how you give ppl unwanted feedback when your music isn't even that good go learn something and come back. From when your saying a melodic, drum or chord progression can't be used multiples times in a track you clearly no nothing about music what makes you even more sad is you gave may thread a low rating because your upset and triggered lol sad guy then you go on yours and give it a high rating when im the ONLY person to leave feedback because no one else wants to you are truly SAD!.
When I say my musics better I mean my theory. Yours is nonexistent. Also I just started posting and I get some of the most views. People may think your mix is better but my theory is way better. Also, I don’t get bad critiques. In addition I made a lot of my beats on the phone.

Last edited:
Back