F4F Got it Made

The vocal sample that spreads and appears throughout the beat is fantastic. They compliment the main melody very well, and give much more depth and layering to the track. The main melody that is looped throughout the track is a nice addition, but I felt they could have been taken out for a couple bars to let the vocal sample play through by itself, to avoid repetition. But aside that, you did a great job with this beat.

Check me out when you can (apologies if you already have): https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-my-second-ep-jay-prod-lovely-vibes-502299/

I really like this one man.. this track is chilled as hellll and I love it'
the vocal samples is a great addition
I think that a little more mix work on this beat could make this beat even better.. it's kinda lifeless now you know, and im just talking about the mixing.. the beat itself is perfect for me.. a good mix and master on this can make this a classic
phenomenal work man

I would appreciate if you'll return the feedback here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-back-detailed-feedbacks-503307/#post49918807

I dig this. Interesting arrangement of the drums, I love the more unique drum patterns in these types of tracks.

Yes def think Logic would kill this. OR maybe if you slowed it down and added some synths or Pads Someone like kendrick. Great sample though. Very groovy. Drums could be a bit tighter and heavy hitting. I dont hear the kicks that well... i am not sure if u wanted it that way though.

And thanks for checking out my song
all love

vocal sampling is nice and your hi hat is esp crisp. only thing i would recommend is more variations, be it playing around with filters or switching up the pattern. nice work.

Really liking the track homie. It sounds like a fast paced 90's R&B - Hip Hop track. I would work on the wideness of the track. I think the main synth that plays on every step should be wider in my opinion. The percussion is perfect where it is. You could add some panning effects on the percussion to make it sound more lively and authentic, but it's not super necessary. Liked and followed on SoundCloud. Thank you for the feedback homie!

you said you didn't think the mix was too good but I really found no problem with it. I dig the vocals and the flow, it kind of makes you think.

it has a very upbeat vibe to it, vocal samples are dope, i think the main chords are hitting a little too hard tho, might just be my preference, dope work overall

Really nice stuff right there,the melody is uplifting and the drums compliment the whole thing very well,I like the vocal sample,mix could be better though,Keep it up!

Solid track. The drums are nice and punchy. It sounds like a happy and chill beat. I imagine a slow mo video on the beach when I listen this track. The vocal sample on this track is awesome. Without this sample, it would be absolutely not the same beat. I think the mix would be better. Overall, very nice work bro. ;)

This is my beat. I need honest feedback too:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/hip-hop-optimistici-beat-f-4-f-503623/

Last edited:
Back