[F4F] ''Freaky'' Fetty Wap x Chris Brown x Dj Mustard Type Beat!!

Dope beat great artist choice I can def hear all those artist selected on a beat like this. I really like the bass and the vox sound you added also the rest of the sound selection is fire this is a certi club hit one thing I would change though is the bass line maybe change the pattern up a different sections or drop it out at sections.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Chris Brown x DJ Mustard x Sawetie x YG x West Coast Type Beat [F4F]

Hey, thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it...you're right, it sounds like to repetitive with that bass goin' on the same for the whole audio duration, I'll try to improve this in the future.I'm checkin' your beat right now.Peace!

You did a great job making a beat for those artists you have listed, for sure. I like the sound and melody that kicks in at like 2:11 (and before, this is just when I noticed it). I think the beat is varied enough that I might not notice the bass line is repetitive, but you do you.

Check me out, please.

You did a great job making a beat for those artists you have listed, for sure. I like the sound and melody that kicks in at like 2:11 (and before, this is just when I noticed it). I think the beat is varied enough that I might not notice the bass line is repetitive, but you do you.

Check me out, please.

Hello, thank you for your time, I'm glad you like it,.It'll be 1 minute and I go drop some fb to your stuff aswell

I really like this beat. I would compress the clap a bit to make it really slap, unless u intended it to sit loosely in the mix. Love this beat, if you got time drop some feedback on my stuff hoyt | Free Listening on SoundCloud

thanks for feedback man and yeah, i didn't want to exagerate with the clap.I guess the kick is puchy enough so i wanted the clap with more transients.I dropped you some fb on soundcloud, also hit follow.Peace bro!

Back