[F4F] Forgive - Lil Skies x Juice WRLD x ProdbyParis Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Its been a while since Ive uploaded something I've had beat block for over a month now and this is one of the beats I didn't delete so let me know what you guys think of the overall production and mixing all constructive feedback helps and drop me links to your work.

YouTube

Really well balanced for the most part like a lot of your beats. I do think there is maybe some too much weird echo or something in the background. Like the main high bell melody is great, but some of those noises that hit every 1 and 3 beat make it a little too reverby maybe at points. Besides that everything is great. Your drums are great like always.

Thanks for the feedback I think I was a lil heavy handed with some of the effects such as delay and reverb thats probs what the echoing noise your hearing is.
Really well balanced for the most part like a lot of your beats. I do think there is maybe some too much weird echo or something in the background. Like the main high bell melody is great, but some of those noises that hit every 1 and 3 beat make it a little too reverby maybe at points. Besides that everything is great. Your drums are great like always.

this beat is really dope, i like the hype vibes. nice sound selection for the drums and synths as well. i agree with augustus that there might be a bit too much reverb on those synths but it doesnt really take away much from the beat. really good work as always. keep it up man!

I really like this man... If I HAD to change anything I would bring the kick up just a little bit and leave the snare where it's at... but that is such a small detail that it doesn't take away from the beat and is really just a matter of taste. Good work man, The delay effects didn't bother me at all though.

F4F

"No Regrets" Eminem/Yelawolf/Jell Roll

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback and I think I know what you guys are on about now I added in some filter & modulation sweeps and stuff thats why one the first and 2nd verse the reverb and delay effects might stand out a bit too much.
this beat is really dope, i like the hype vibes. nice sound selection for the drums and synths as well. i agree with augustus that there might be a bit too much reverb on those synths but it doesnt really take away much from the beat. really good work as always. keep it up man!

Thanks for the feedback man I appreciate it and I got you next time on the kick I also left you some feedback.
I really like this man... If I HAD to change anything I would bring the kick up just a little bit and leave the snare where it's at... but that is such a small detail that it doesn't take away from the beat and is really just a matter of taste. Good work man, The delay effects didn't bother me at all though.

F4F

"No Regrets" Eminem/Yelawolf/Jell Roll

Last edited:
I like the arrangements. the reverb on the bell is little bit too much for my linking. i would maybe push it a little backwards. Other than that the mix sounds pretty good.
Dope track overall man !!

Thanks for the feedback.
I like the arrangements. the reverb on the bell is little bit too much for my linking. i would maybe push it a little backwards. Other than that the mix sounds pretty good.
Dope track overall man !!

Thanks.
Love trap. Good beat, sounds pro.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback & I checked out ya beta tape a lot of dope beats I left feedback on one as well.
yo that shit fucking slaps!! it goes hard as fuck the 808s took me by surprise. mastering sounds really good even over my shitty headphones. i have no negative criticism for this at all, awesome job. if u wanna check out my beat tape ill leave the link sozinho e abaixo by 5six | Free Listening on SoundCloud lmk what you think

What do you mean be your own person I am lol and if you mean that because I put type beat and artist name in the title its because its for marketing to attract customers to my beats, I don't make exact type beats and copy a artist style or their producer I make what I want and just put a artist name who I think would jump on one of my beats.
Be your own person
mix tight
melody decent
i can picture this is the radio
needs to be more creative
7/10

Please HELP!!!!! EMERGENCY!!!!!!!911.911.911.911!!!!!!!

Thanks.
dope clean beat!! Liking it a lot..

Bro this goes hard. No complaints at all and no suggestions. Keep doing you.

Please contact if you would like to COLLAB.

Return Feed Back HERE

Thanks for the feedback I left you some feedback on your beat tape and atm i'm not looking @ collabs I still got a few I need to finish but once I'm done ill be down.
Bro this goes hard. No complaints at all and no suggestions. Keep doing you.

Please contact if you would like to COLLAB.

Return Feed Back HERE

Back