[F4F] Forgive - Lil Skies x Juice WRLD x ProdbyParis Type Beat [F4F]

Fight through the beat block bro, its worth it. I like the overall direction of this beat. Its definitely a vibe to it. My only thoughts would be to now focus more so on your mixing and taking it to that next level ya know? The production flows nicely from one section to the next and if you mix glue this together with some more mixing this is a hit! Good work fam! Heres my beat for feedback: Be Encouraged (F4F)

PS:
Usually if I see beat block happening, it usually means that Im thinking too hard about crafting a song versus just living life and letting life insipre/craft the song for me. Next time you get beat block, go out and live life. It'll inspire you to create again.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it I'm gonna keep working on the mixing skills and also thanks for the beat block tips, I think your right when you worry or have too much on your mind it can really knock your creativity. Next time I create a beat im gonna use your approach and just let in flow and enjoy what I am making gonna return some feedback to your track now.
Fight through the beat block bro, its worth it. I like the overall direction of this beat. Its definitely a vibe to it. My only thoughts would be to now focus more so on your mixing and taking it to that next level ya know? The production flows nicely from one section to the next and if you mix glue this together with some more mixing this is a hit! Good work fam! Heres my beat for feedback: Be Encouraged (F4F)

PS:
Usually if I see beat block happening, it usually means that Im thinking too hard about crafting a song versus just living life and letting life insipre/craft the song for me. Next time you get beat block, go out and live life. It'll inspire you to create again.

Last edited:
Back