F4F | First beat i made in months ?

The beat is super dope! I liked the "panning game" with the bells, i m not feeling like it s too simple, maybe it s a bit repetetive, it gets boring when it s about to end, i loved it anyway :)

only managed to listen to this on my laptop so didnt get the panning but the main sound is god damn fire man what did you use to make it im curious. drums are hard to my dude personally could here someone like 69 on this hahaha good work man

if you could drop some feed on this id appreciate it! [h=3]LIL PEEP x SMOKEASAC TYPE BEAT [F4F 100%][/h]

The beat is super dope! I liked the "panning game" with the bells, i m not feeling like it s too simple, maybe it s a bit repetetive, it gets boring when it s about to end, i loved it anyway :)

preciate it fam! yeah i feel u on that! i couldnt find a way to drop the main melody and keep the same vibe, even with different sounds lol. but thank you for the listen and the honest feedback!

Gude,

nice idea with that moving main melody. The drums go hard as well and the brass stabs give it some mean grit. It just feel like this reversed strings (?) coming in at 0:47 could use some reverb to place em a bit better in the mix. Other than that, i got nothing negative to say about this one. Good work!

If you got a minute, check out my latest one: Lo-Fi Chill Trap Beat | *Sober* | Feed4Feed

only managed to listen to this on my laptop so didnt get the panning but the main sound is god damn fire man what did you use to make it im curious. drums are hard to my dude personally could here someone like 69 on this hahaha good work man

if you could drop some feed on this id appreciate it! LIL PEEP x SMOKEASAC TYPE BEAT [F4F 100%]
thanks man! and honestly i liked ur beat, thee melody and everything, the only thing i could say is maybe have a better guitar sound, it jus sounded "cheap" i guess. maybe a better plugin or add some reverb to it

Back