[F4F] Energetic Migos x Young Thug Type Beat "Molly" [F4F]

HailCaesar

My latest beat upload looking for feedback on overall production and mix also if you hear any background noise in the beat let me know I had problems with this one I tried so many solutions to try get rid of it but none worked so if ya hear anything let me know & leave me links to your work.

YouTube

wow this is funky as fuark bro. there is hell of a lot going on would sound so good with some vocals over it. only crit i have is i didnt like was the panning synth/arp but everything is nice bro good job!

This is super solid. Will probably get a lot of attention for being a type beat on youtube. Good idea. It is nicely mixed and the drums sound good. The one thing I could say is that the beat overall is pretty generic. (I know that is what you are probably going for)

Thanks for the feedback & when I was making the beat I wasn't too sure about the panned arp as well I only really added it to fill in space plus for variation but over time it grew on me.
wow this is funky as fuark bro. there is hell of a lot going on would sound so good with some vocals over it. only crit i have is i didnt like was the panning synth/arp but everything is nice bro good job!

Thanks for the feedback.
Love this beat. The synth melody is catchy and simple. Also dig how clean that low end is.

Thanks for the feedback hopefully it gets attention on YouTube and yeah it is generic most of these trap beats nowadays are also I wanna change up my style a lil make stuff thats different from a generic trap beat.
This is super solid. Will probably get a lot of attention for being a type beat on youtube. Good idea. It is nicely mixed and the drums sound good. The one thing I could say is that the beat overall is pretty generic. (I know that is what you are probably going for)

Thanks for the feed. Nice melody and 808. Clap could be a little louder in the mix and it needs a little body but it sounds fine when you layer it with the snare later in the beat. Good work.

this beat sounds clean! i think you did a good job on the overall mixing as well. i feel like some of the sounds you used a pretty generic but most on the migos beats are the same. i think you nailed the sound you were going for. im really liking that gated saw synth too. nice work overall!

Thanks a lot I appreciate you guys feedback bless.
This is a club BANGER! I like the bounce that this beat have, def can hear Migos on this. Keep up with good work fam

Let me know what you think: [NEW] Rick Ross Type Beat - Losses [Feedback 4 Feedback]

Thanks a lot for the feedback and yeah I agree the beat is a generic trap beat nothing special but it does sound good.
this beat sounds clean! i think you did a good job on the overall mixing as well. i feel like some of the sounds you used a pretty generic but most on the migos beats are the same. i think you nailed the sound you were going for. im really liking that gated saw synth too. nice work overall!

Sounds pretty clean and professional. Like the bells and that synth/flute instrument sounds real good. One thing I've noticed in your beats that the drums are always on point. The selection of the drums and the sidechaining with the bass is usually at the right level, beats sound like they are very easy to rap to as well.

The only thing I'd say is that it's a bit repetitive over the whole beat with that synth instrument, maybe a section with just the drums and the bass to end it off. But I do see that its a beat you want someone rapping over so I can understand why you made it repetitive.

Yo i didnt really hear any bg noise, but i am on my fone. that percussion game is amazing on this beat! def capture the migos style on this one! i like this beat a lot! i gave a like and a comment fam! if u can check out my newest one fam b much appreciated! newest beat >> YouTube

Great mix, also love that synth sound(i guess synth?) would definetely be a chart topper! Migos type beat sound at its best most definetely. Great work!
Really appreciate if you can check me out F4F | Lil Peep type beat

Thanks man I left you feedback.
nice melody, especially the left, and right panned trumpets, good job:)

appreciate your feedback
Chill Boom bap beat

Thanks a lot for the feedback and I appreciate the comment gonna check your vid out in a min.
Yo i didnt really hear any bg noise, but i am on my fone. that percussion game is amazing on this beat! def capture the migos style on this one! i like this beat a lot! i gave a like and a comment fam! if u can check out my newest one fam b much appreciated! newest beat >> YouTube

Thanks a lot for the feedback and the kind words bless man I returned the feedback on your track.
Great mix, also love that synth sound(i guess synth?) would definetely be a chart topper! Migos type beat sound at its best most definetely. Great work!
Really appreciate if you can check me out F4F | Lil Peep type beat

Thanks a lot for the feedback bro and I appreciate the kind comment about my music bless and yeah getting the drums right in a beat can really set the mood of how you want it to feel. Also ill keep in mind what you said about the repetitiveness.
Sounds pretty clean and professional. Like the bells and that synth/flute instrument sounds real good. One thing I've noticed in your beats that the drums are always on point. The selection of the drums and the sidechaining with the bass is usually at the right level, beats sound like they are very easy to rap to as well.

The only thing I'd say is that it's a bit repetitive over the whole beat with that synth instrument, maybe a section with just the drums and the bass to end it off. But I do see that its a beat you want someone rapping over so I can understand why you made it repetitive.

Last edited:
Back