Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [F4F] Energetic Migos x Young Thug Type Beat "Molly" [F4F]

Thanks

[F4F] Energetic Migos x Young Thug Type Beat "Molly" [F4F]

Sign in to disable this ad
    My latest beat upload looking for feedback on overall production and mix also if you hear any background noise in the beat let me know I had problems with this one I tried so many solutions to try get rid of it but none worked so if ya hear anything let me know & leave me links to your work.

YouTube

Thanks
    wow this is funky as fuark bro. there is hell of a lot going on would sound so good with some vocals over it. only crit i have is i didnt like was the panning synth/arp but everything is nice bro good job!

Thanks
    Love this beat. The synth melody is catchy and simple. Also dig how clean that low end is.

Thanks
    This is super solid. Will probably get a lot of attention for being a type beat on youtube. Good idea. It is nicely mixed and the drums sound good. The one thing I could say is that the beat overall is pretty generic. (I know that is what you are probably going for)

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback & when I was making the beat I wasn't too sure about the panned arp as well I only really added it to fill in space plus for variation but over time it grew on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPDY View Post
    wow this is funky as fuark bro. there is hell of a lot going on would sound so good with some vocals over it. only crit i have is i didnt like was the panning synth/arp but everything is nice bro good job!
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Nil View Post
    Love this beat. The synth melody is catchy and simple. Also dig how clean that low end is.
    Thanks for the feedback hopefully it gets attention on YouTube and yeah it is generic most of these trap beats nowadays are also I wanna change up my style a lil make stuff thats different from a generic trap beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustusTheGreat View Post
    This is super solid. Will probably get a lot of attention for being a type beat on youtube. Good idea. It is nicely mixed and the drums sound good. The one thing I could say is that the beat overall is pretty generic. (I know that is what you are probably going for)

Thanks
    Thanks for the feed. Nice melody and 808. Clap could be a little louder in the mix and it needs a little body but it sounds fine when you layer it with the snare later in the beat. Good work.

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for the feedback bless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbluntproductions View Post
    Thanks for the feed. Nice melody and 808. Clap could be a little louder in the mix and it needs a little body but it sounds fine when you layer it with the snare later in the beat. Good work.

Thanks
    This is a club BANGER! I like the bounce that this beat have, def can hear Migos on this. Keep up with good work fam

Let me know what you think: [NEW] Rick Ross Type Beat - Losses [Feedback 4 Feedback]
    ~~ Website: thethrillz.com ~~

Thanks
    this beat sounds clean! i think you did a good job on the overall mixing as well. i feel like some of the sounds you used a pretty generic but most on the migos beats are the same. i think you nailed the sound you were going for. im really liking that gated saw synth too. nice work overall!

Thanks
    Thanks a lot I appreciate you guys feedback bless.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thrillz View Post
    This is a club BANGER! I like the bounce that this beat have, def can hear Migos on this. Keep up with good work fam

Let me know what you think: [NEW] Rick Ross Type Beat - Losses [Feedback 4 Feedback]
    Thanks a lot for the feedback and yeah I agree the beat is a generic trap beat nothing special but it does sound good.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiumOfficial View Post
    this beat sounds clean! i think you did a good job on the overall mixing as well. i feel like some of the sounds you used a pretty generic but most on the migos beats are the same. i think you nailed the sound you were going for. im really liking that gated saw synth too. nice work overall!

Thread Information