[F4F] Emotional Lil Uzi Type Beat - "Radiate" (prod. Radium)

This got my head nodding. Everything is sitting perfectly in the mix, love the piano sounds, it's all sounding very professional. Keep up the great work man, comment on SC for ya :cheers:

I can see myself driving in the early morning sunrise. Laidback, feeling this shit. Impressed. I would definitely spit on this. You know your thing, good work. Do you sell your beats or are them for free? Would definitely collab with you if you got the intrest.

If you can, please give me some feedback on my rap, would appreciate it. Link here:

Rapture Star - I'm A Star (Feedback desired)

I can see myself driving in the early morning sunrise. Laidback, feeling this shit. Impressed. I would definitely spit on this. You know your thing, good work. Do you sell your beats or are them for free? Would definitely collab with you if you got the intrest.

If you can, please give me some feedback on my rap, would appreciate it. Link here:

Rapture Star - I'm A Star (Feedback desired)
thanks bro! my beats are for sale, send me a message on soundcloud or my email (radiumofficialbeats@gmail.com) if you wanna collab. returning feedback now

Back