[F4F] Dreamer - Lil Skies x Trippie Redd Motivational Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Let me know what ya think of this beat tbh I'm not really feeling it but I decided to upload because someone else might like it, also I've been deleting too many beats recently so I'm trying to break the habit drop ya inks below so I can return feedback.

YouTube

at first i wasnt sure about the melody with it being slightly out of beat but the more i listen the more i like it, its something different. Your drums knock as always and that laugh sample is fya flames. Could hear a young thug on this or someone, your beats are fya bro dunno why you would delete them.

any feed/mixing tips on this is appreciated

Lil uzi vert type beat 100% [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback & kind words I appreciate it and I don't know Ive been having beat block recently and a lot of the stuff I make I just end up deleting which is not good I don't know why I just feel some of the beats I make just don't cut I think I'm just overthinking it though and I left ya feedback.
at first i wasnt sure about the melody with it being slightly out of beat but the more i listen the more i like it, its something different. Your drums knock as always and that laugh sample is fya flames. Could hear a young thug on this or someone, your beats are fya bro dunno why you would delete them.

any feed/mixing tips on this is appreciated

Lil uzi vert type beat 100% [F4F]

Nice arrangement! The bass needs to be much more full and have more punch on the kicks though! This is something that can be done with eq and compression. Make sure you buss the kick and bass in a different buss so they can be lightly limited and not squashed with the rest of the beat!

Hi man, another cool beat. Melodies are really nice. Not very keen on the kick, not sure if it's the sample or needs a bit of EQ to make it punch a bit more.

Thanks for the feedback and kind words I appreciate it. Im gonna check out ya track now.
in all honesty this is real nice beat, and not just this one but also the other beats you make are impressive
I have listened to other beats of yours they didn't sound bad at all, you are just overthinking it

Check me out when you got the chance : 'Let Go' Chill Relaxing Piano Trap Instrumental (prod by TX BEATS)

Thanks for the feedback & yeah I hear what you mean about the kick/bass I didn't to hard when I was mixing this beat wasn't really feeling it anyway.
Nice arrangement! The bass needs to be much more full and have more punch on the kicks though! This is something that can be done with eq and compression. Make sure you buss the kick and bass in a different buss so they can be lightly limited and not squashed with the rest of the beat!

Thanks for the feedback yeah the kick could do with more punch.
Hi man, another cool beat. Melodies are really nice. Not very keen on the kick, not sure if it's the sample or needs a bit of EQ to make it punch a bit more.

Thanks and your right I think I'm going through one of them moments now, I've decided I'm gonna take a lil break and try find some new sparks of creativity to get me back in the flow of things also sometimes a break is needed when we our out of ideas I'm gonna drop you some feedback now.
I think this beat is fine. Artists a lot of times go through times where they have doubt, just keep creating!

I do notice that the melody sounds a bit awkward at times with the timing like someone else said, but some people may dig that. Overall, this is solid though.

My thread with my beat:

27- Augustus the Great (RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK)

I would just like to say thank you to all you guys for the feedback and kind words they helped keep me motivated thanks I deleted the beat posted lol it was bugging me it just didn't sound good to me but your kind words have motivated me to create stuff even better thanks again people.

I get writers block every now and then too. Just take a day off and then jump back into it until it finally comes back.

The video is currently down.

Let me know when you put a new beat up

I fixed that link to the other beat I had taken down. HERE

Back