F4f * Daylight Till Dawn

nothing bad to say here man, you know its a sick song, love listening to it as is and would like to hear someone rap on it too

This is real chilled man. I like the overall feel. I think more could be done with it though. It seems a little on the empty side. Also you should lose the watermarks. They really take away the enjoyment of the music. I know you don't want people to rip your music and use it without permission but that's just my thought.

Thanks for the feed earlier brother!

Man that sample is hottt...this beat sounds great...the mix sounds nice, good choice of sounds man. The percussion just makes the beat ride so smooth man. Great job on this.

Nice melodies.
Damn i like this.
Also like the arrangement and the panning.
Mix needs some work I think (drums).
Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback bro, glad you dig the guitar solo!

This beat is some panty dropping shit haha, love Grover Washington. I always love it when producers put their sample source in the beginning of tracks before flipping it.
Drum groove and mixing was sick. I think with this slower tempo getting a bit more free with the bassline would have been cool.
Also I think the "Insanebeats.com" should have been said once maximum, but you gotta protect your beats I guess?
Great job bro!

Love this!!! Trumpet gives it that Marvin Gaye / curtis mayfield vibe! Mix is good , although the drums could use a little work. Keep it up man dope stuff!

Back