[F4F] Dark Travis Scott/Young Thug Type Beat.

sicariobeats3

TRACK IN SIGNATURE

Main goal for this track was to have a dark vibe, so I went the harmonic minor scale (haven't used this scale in a minute) Most of the instruments came from Omni. So tell me what you think. ill leave you feed back on your tracks.

Greetings earthling!

I like this. Dark vibe is well executed, and the style of the artists mentioned seem to be cohesive with this, so that's well indeed. I could even hear a Travis Scott ft Young Thug. I feel the engineering isn't bad at all, however I feel there may be some "air space" that could be brought out a little more, however I think its more so the "harmonics" of the mid frequencies of the supporting instruments like the keys and bass.

Good job. Keep it going.

Please click the image below or link to leave feedback:

Travel safely,

- TTT

Last edited:
Greetings earthling!

I like this. Dark vibe is well executed, and the style of the artists mentioned seem to be cohesive with this, so that's well indeed. I could even hear a Travis Scott ft Young Thug. I feel the engineering isn't bad at all, however I feel there may be some "air space" that could be brought out a little more, however I think its more so the "harmonics" of the mid frequencies of the supporting instruments like the keys and bass.

Good job. Keep it going.

Please click the image below or link to leave feedback:

Travel safely,

- TTT

Thanks!! your time is appreciated for real. I try not to go crazy in the mids so I do have mud. I think it was the bells is the only thing I tried to bring out a little bit with compression. but everything suited what I tried to accomplish. again thanks. I'm about to check out your track now.

Greetings traveler.

You've succeeded definitely in that goal, and in shape and value you've fulfilled your sonic necessities. Please keep up the good work.

Back