[F4F] Dark Melodic (UK Rap) Wretch 32 X Avelino Type Beat - Lifestyle

Just looking for feedback from you guys please constructive feedback, stuff that will help me out & leave links to your tracks so I can return feedback thanks.

Wretch 32 x Avelino (Rap) Type Beat - "Lifestyle" [Prod. by Hail Caesar Beats] - YouTube

like the keys might sound good to have a few notes drift off the beat a little bit of chaos and uncertainty is always nice the collection of sounds at the outro is nice...the mix is solid...the hats were a little prominent and shiny for my taste. The synth that comes at 0:48 your on the right track its almost nice but just falls a little flat its the make or break part of this song for me...keep up the good work.

If you get a chance have a listen - fools gold by T a p p e d | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. I listened to your track the beat is dope the lyrics & meaning behind the song is dope too, only thing I would say that I wasn't really feeling was that you sounded like you was rushing your words, trying to get them to fit into the verse.
like the keys might sound good to have a few notes drift off the beat a little bit of chaos and uncertainty is always nice the collection of sounds at the outro is nice...the mix is solid...the hats were a little prominent and shiny for my taste. The synth that comes at 0:48 your on the right track its almost nice but just falls a little flat its the make or break part of this song for me...keep up the good work.

If you get a chance have a listen - fools gold by T a p p e d | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back