[F4F] D.Fusion - Advenura

Very nice great instrumentation and nice drums I would add more punch to the kick though and also the mix could use a lil tweaking. Theres a lot going on at times in the beat some sounds are overpowering other sounds and not letting them shine in the mix, I say you go back and remove certain sounds at certain points to let others breathe and add them back in appropriate places but thats about it the overall beta is dope I enjoyed.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Trippie Redd x Travis Scott Type Beat [F4F]

to be honest i did spend a decent time eq'ing and filtering most elements. but changing up the patterns is definitely something that might still benefit the beat. thanks on the input!

good rap beat son damn, freestyle sounds sick on this, only thing maybe add a bit of percussion and or some hats, then add or take away those elements to create tension and add varation, and also play with velocity dynamics of your drum patterns in accordance with the structure of the track (unless its a sample, in that case use some volume automation) and maybe layer that snare a bit more to make it a more interesting it feels kind of bland in some parts where the samples dont catch your ear as much. really like the intro also, it feels full, and the samples you used in this are so sick, you created a strong pattern that you reinforce with other instrumentation which all fits really well.

3rd X the charm by sohjo | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
i appreciate the suggestions! yh the drums are mainly sampled, chapped and layer with other ones... i'll try it out.

Back