[F4F] - Club Beat and One Hip Hop Beat - 2 NEW beats

I listened to both beats ill drop feedback for both.

Club beat: The drums sound great and have nice rhythm to them great for the club but imo I wasn't feeling the synths used they sound very stock and dry I think if you processed them and added effects like delay, reverb or other stuff to spice them up and make them sound interesting they would sound a lot better but thats just my opinion the arrangement is nice also.

Hip-Hop beat: The sound selection on this is dope I get a Eminem, 50 Cent & Fat Joe vibe from this the drums could use some tweaks the kick is a lil weak it could hit harder epically in hip hop style genres and the snare is too boxy if it was sharper and cut through the mix it would sound better also more variation in the drums/melodies.

I agree with Caesar re: the synths in club beat. I loved the drums that you used for that four-on-the-floor pattern but the synths are very cheap-sounding, like that one at 1:55 is too rubbery sounding, some reverb may help but I think all new one would be better. Mix is solid, fix those synths and this is a club-banger!

The second beat, I think the drums need work. Kick is too low in the mix and sounds boxy, snare sounds low quality. I like the pattern the bell plays but not the bell, imo I think that would've tried a pizzicato string. Cellos are a bit too dry and low, try some reverb and play them an octave up or eq to emphasize the higher/mid frequencies. This has potential like the other one, keep at bro!

Club beat got an 80's vibe with a new school feel. good work.
Hip Hop beat, notes and rhythms are koo too synthy for my taste thou, especially the drum line, good work thou.

Check me out here
Thathrowawayz 2018

Back