F4F - Church

I like when the beat starts with the Kicks rolling in. Cool. This has a nice positive vibe. Good job! I'm curious what is the VST or instrument that you are using for the chords starting at about 0:40? It sounds like a free rhodes VST.

Overall I really enjoyed this. The mix sounds really clean. Everything sounds nice and crisp. The drums hit just right and overall all the instrumentation comes through nicely.
Melodically it all works from a technical standpoint. Every different piece seems to compliment the rest of the song really well.
The only criticism I really have is that it sounds super upbeat. It may be exactly what your going for and in that case feel free to disregard what I’m saying. To me personally part of the melody sounds just a little bit too over the top. It almost reminds me of like video game music or like a Japanese cartoon theme music or something. That’s just my personal opinion though.
Overall this was really nice though. Keep up the good work.

Nice piece, so much going on and verity. I could definitely hear this as a stand alone track used in a film or something. Would equally be interesting to see what a rapper would do with it.

Back